Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-03-2010, 11:35 PM   #1
greenapple
Evangelist
greenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle DX, Kobo Aura HD
RSS news download: Please add a folder for favorites

Right now, there are 2 folders that users can create under RSS feed list: Custom, and Scheduled.

I wonder if the developer can create a third one where users are allowed to select the pre-made recipes and file them as Favorites.

Sometimes, for some feeds, I don't want them scheduled for auto-download, nor customized, but I do want them to be conveniently grouped in a separate folder (say a Favorites folder) such that I can quickly find them and mass download them only when I want to.

I wonder if others might find this feature helpful.
greenapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 05:15 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Df you do not want a feature request to be lost/forgotten amongst other forum messages you should raise an enhancement request ticket at http://calibre-ebook.com/bugs.

Having said that there is no harm in first starting a thread in the forum to see what others think.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert