Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-03-2010, 09:14 AM   #1
peterbobscott
peterbobscott is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle for PC
NICOVAR - free ebook - first novel in series of 4

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/23449 will take you to the web page for TALES OF HONOUR, a series of four fantasy novels of which the first, NICOVAR, is free.

This is a fantasy with serious historical undetones. I've often wondered how Hitler would've written his Official History Of The World if he'd emerged victorious from WW2 and how we might view the Nazis as a result.

I've tried to create a believable race of dragons sharing many human aspirations, virtues and deficiencies and for whom honour is the ultimate and elusive prize.

The four novels correspond to four periods of their civilization - mythical, classical, medieval and modern - during which they sow and nurture the seeds of both redemption and destruction.

Smashwords Pricing: NICOVAR (free), CASTAN ($1.98), VALERIC ($1.98), ASPIAN ($1.98),
each of the last three with 50% free sampling.
Collected edition of all four novels TALES OF HONOUR ($4.95) with 40% free sampling.

Last edited by peterbobscott; 11-04-2010 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Additional information
peterbobscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:17 AM   #2
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
So, is Tales of Honour just the other four in a single volume?
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:21 PM   #3
peterbobscott
peterbobscott is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle for PC
Tales of Honour

Yes, Tales of Honour is the collected edition of all 4 novels. It's cheaper than buying the three priced novels. The details are all on my profile page at Smashwords http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/peterbobscott

Thanks for showing interest. I'll update my first post to make things clearer.

Last edited by peterbobscott; 11-04-2010 at 12:25 PM. Reason: More information
peterbobscott is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anti-fascist, dragons, fantasy, free ebook, young adult