Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-28-2013, 08:32 PM   #16
timb.us
Enthusiast
timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
http://lists.ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au/piper...q2/000371.html

If that doesn't suit you, just build OpenSSH client (or steal it from Debian as a binary).
I'm sorry, I don't think we're on the same page here... I'm not sure what that link has to do with OpenSSH or my question?

Edit: Instead of clog up this thread, I'm just going to start my own.

Last edited by timb.us; 02-28-2013 at 08:55 PM.
timb.us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:10 PM   #17
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by timb.us View Post
I'm sorry, I don't think we're on the same page here... I'm not sure what that link has to do with OpenSSH or my question?

Edit: Instead of clog up this thread, I'm just going to start my own.
You wanted a client on the Kindle to port forward.
1) I told you it was there.
2) I gave you a link to an example how to get it from what you have.
3) I gave you a worked example of how to do port forwarding with what you have.

Good idea to start your own thread - may I suggest that you use another site for that thread also.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:21 PM   #18
timb.us
Enthusiast
timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timb.us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPad 2
Uh, I said nothing about port forwarding. I was talking about forwarding an X11 session. Go back and re-read my questions.

1) I asked for the SSH client from OpenSSH, you pointed me to dropbear and acted like a jerk.

2) I said I was tying to use the -X option of ssh to forward an X11 session, you pointed me to documents about forwarding ports with dropbear and acted like a jerk.

I don't know what your problem with me is, but it's not cool man. I had a valid question and you're to busy being a jerk to actually understand what I'm asking.

Sorry if I offended you by *gasp* asking questions on a forum designed to help people!

Edit: I'm not trying to be rude, but seriously, what's your problem?
timb.us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:44 PM   #19
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Okay... This is officially at an end.

Okay?

I'll dig around tomorrow.

Everyone look into the light *poof*

Like it never happened. play with the landscape kterm for tonight ist 4am here and I just woke up after passing out for a few hours on the floor.

That's nature trying to tell me something. Later.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:55 PM   #20
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
I built the bundle. (with some junk in there but meh, I would have to dig it out)

Let's go on now and do something incredible... so much stuff to do... so little time

All help appreciated.
: )
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote