Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 10-05-2008, 04:13 PM   #1
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Hanlin V3 Resellers in Asia

I've been putting together a Wiki entry on where to buy E Readers worldwide, and I realised that i've found very limited information on availability of readers in Asia.

So Do you know of any Resellers of the Hanlin V3 or any other Reader in Asia?

Or is ordering direct from Jinke the only option

If so, Please answer in this thread, or better yet pop over to

https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Wher..._eBook_Devices

to add you knowledge.

Thanks
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 02:10 PM   #2
mrdini
Connoisseur
mrdini doesn't littermrdini doesn't litter

Device: Hanlin V2 & V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbusybookworm View Post
I've been putting together a Wiki entry on where to buy E Readers worldwide, and I realised that i've found very limited information on availability of readers in Asia.

So Do you know of any Resellers of the Hanlin V3 or any other Reader in Asia?

Or is ordering direct from Jinke the only option

If so, Please answer in this thread, or better yet pop over to

https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Wher..._eBook_Devices

to add you knowledge.

Thanks
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22951

Look at the 2nd post by me.

HTH!
mrdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-06-2008, 02:50 PM   #3
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdini View Post

Thanks. I've put in a link to the dealer on Zol.com
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote