Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2013, 02:34 AM   #1
dempsey
dempsey began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Calibre's Library Management redux

I assume this post will be deleted, with the claim that it doesn't adhere to the rule, "Discuss things politely." I hope it isn't deleted, because IMHO it is indeed actually very polite -- at least as polite as so many other postings in this forum by various "negative" commenters. My attempt isn't to be impolite but rather to push back to those persons on a tit-for-tat basis. [edited by moderator]

Moderator Notice
As expected by the OP, this thread is now closed due to not following our posting guidelines. The referenced members and discussion is concerning a thread that is 2 years old. Referring to and negative commenting on various member comments from that old thread does not contribute to trying to maintain a friendly atmosphere on MobileRead.
Replies to the OP have also been removed.
If you have any questions about this, please follow our guidelines and send a PM to the moderator team and do not bring this up on open forum.

Last edited by dreams; 12-07-2013 at 01:23 AM.
Closed Thread