Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-08-2022, 09:14 AM   #1
ajkessel
Connoisseur
ajkessel began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3rd Generation
Why is my Libra 2 Micro SD card full?

I'm getting an error when syncing my Kobo Libra 2.

Device info shows 28.9GB available for onboard storage, but 0.0GB out of 2GB available on Micro SD.

I'm not seeing the Micro SD card at all after running `df` after telnetting in.

I'm using NickelMenu, KoboCloud, and AutoShelf as extensions.

How do I figure out what is filling up the Micro SD card? And aren't all my eBooks going to the 32GB storage, rather than the 2GB SD card?
ajkessel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 01:43 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
The Libra 2 has a single 32GB internal card. It should have three partitions. The root and the recovery partitions should be 256MB each. The rest is in the books partition.

"df" should show the root and book partitions mounted as "/" and "/mnt/onboard". If they aren't, then I don't know how it is running. Have you restarted the device recently? There was a problem with firmware 4.31.x that meant the book partition could be remounted as read-only after connecting to the PC. That gave some interesting behaviour. Restarting the device would sort this out.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-10-2022, 02:05 PM   #3
ajkessel
Connoisseur
ajkessel began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3rd Generation
Thanks, restarting seems to have worked.
ajkessel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
libra 2, sd card, storage