Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 10-29-2013, 02:27 AM   #766
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
I don't know what Hyphenate This does and nothing in my plugin works with it. The option in my plugin adds a CSS file that tells the ACCESS renderer to attempt to hyphenate the text according to it's built-in hyphenation dictionaries. Which are not always so good for even the languages it does support

You would have to ask in the Hyphenate This plugin thread, but if it adds soft hyphens I would expect display problems if you transfer the book as a KePub. I'm not sure how else it could be done though...
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 01:54 PM   #767
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowstone View Post
I was doing that :P

Portugues(a)?
sim, sou Portuguesa.

What is it they say great minds think alike?
Hope you can finish the last ones.
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 02:11 PM   #768
snowstone
Connoisseur
snowstone doesn't littersnowstone doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Aura edition 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempest@de View Post
sim, sou Portuguesa.

What is it they say great minds think alike?
Hope you can finish the last ones.
Glad to be considered a great mind

I tried, hope their correct.
snowstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:33 PM   #769
snowstone
Connoisseur

I can't send ebooks to my kobo, I've tried all the tricks that worked the last time, but they don't work now. I get the following:

Quote:
calibre, version 1.9.0
ERROR: Error: Error communicating with device

Failed to parse 'Steelheart' by 'Brandon Sanderson' with error: '' (file: calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.device.driver, line: 185)

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 85, in run
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 561, in _upload_books
File "calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.device.dri ver" , line 269, in upload_books
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\kobo\driver.py", line 1883, in upload_books
File "calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.device.dri ver" , line 214, in _modify_epub
InvalidEPub: Failed to parse 'Steelheart' by 'Brandon Sanderson' with error: '' (file: calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.device.driver, line: 185)
I read it could be a problem with the database and that a possible solution would be to log off and log in of my kobo account in the kobo glo. But by doing that when I log on it will update the firmware, something I do not want, because it will make the statistics of my sideloaded kepubs disappear.

Is there another way to fix it?

I really didn't want to loose my reading positions, highlights and statistics. Anyway of backing them up, so if I have to reset I can get them back?
Old 11-04-2013, 09:24 PM   #770
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You can use davidfor's Kobo Utilities plugin to back up your reading positions, not sure about the rest.

What firmware version are you using? I can only really support firmware 2.8.1b and 2.9.0 with the current plugin. Have you tried converting ePub -> ePub? That sometimes fixes issues. Yours is rather strange, there's no exception error at all.
Old 11-04-2013, 10:13 PM   #771
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Can you read that book in calibre itself?
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 05:41 AM   #772
snowstone
Connoisseur

I can open the ebook on calibre without problems.
I have F/W version 2.8.1 (9a63806202, 7/15/13)
I have tried epub to epub, and still didn't work.

I'm going to try a ebook from the library here to rule out problems with the ebooks.
------

Have tried send a converted epub from mobi (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=128447)

And even tried to upload calibre quick start guide, both were met with the following:

Quote:
calibre, version 1.9.0

Failed to parse 'Calibre Quick Start Guide' by 'John Schember' with error: '' (file: calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.device.driver, line: 185)

File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 561, in _upload_books
File "calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.device.driver" , line 269, in upload_books
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\kobo\driver.py", line 1883, in upload_books
File "calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.device.driver" , line 214, in _modify_epub
InvalidEPub: Failed to parse 'Calibre Quick Start Guide' by 'John Schember' with error: '' (file: calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.device.driver, line: 185)
[/B]
Also when I try to open kobo as an flash drive, I'm met with an empty screen, like I had nothing there. I can't see the files I have inside my kobo, or folders.

Last edited by snowstone; 11-05-2013 at 05:57 AM.
Old 11-05-2013, 06:00 AM   #773
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person

Please open a bug, make sure to include all the information you've posted here. You don't need to make the bug private or attach a book since you can reproduce this with the calibre QuickStart guide.
Old 11-05-2013, 06:05 AM   #774
snowstone
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoguen View Post
Please open a bug, make sure to include all the information you've posted here. You don't need to make the bug private or attach a book since you can reproduce this with the calibre QuickStart guide.
Found it:

Quote:
calibre, version 1.9.0

[Error 2] O sistema não conseguiu localizar o ficheiro especificado: u'H:\\'

File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 510, in _sync_booklists
File "calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.device.driver" , line 326, in sync_booklists
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\kobo\driver.py", line 911, in sync_booklists
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\usbms\driver.py", line 385, in sync_booklists
File "os.py", line 157, in makedirs
WindowsError: [Error 2] O sistema não conseguiu localizar o ficheiro especificado: u'H:\\'
Quote:
calibre Debug log
calibre 1.9 Portable isfrozen: True is64bit: False
Windows-XP-5.1.2600-SP3 Windows ('32bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', 'XP', '5.1.2600')
Python 2.7.5
Windows: ('XP', '5.1.2600', 'SP3', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Starting up...
Started up in 6.58 seconds with 192 books
Job: 1 Get device information started
DeviceJob: 1 Get device information done, calling callback
DeviceJob: 1 Job:Get device information 1callback returned
Get device information Job:finished
2No details available.
Get list of books on device started
DEBUG: 0.0 KoboTouch:books - oncard='None'
DEBUG: 0.0 KoboTouch:books - oncard='None', prefix='H:\'
DEBUG: 0.0 Kobo device: Kobo Glo
DEBUG: 0.0 Version of driver: (2, 2, 11) Has kepubs: True
DEBUG: 0.0 Version of firmware: (2, 8, 1) Has kepubs: True
DEBUG: 0.0 Firmware supports cover image tree: False
DEBUG: 0.2 KoboTouch:books - opts.extra_customization= [u'#myshelves, series', True, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, True, False, False, u'', True, False, False, False, False, False, False, u'', False]
DEBUG: 0.2 KoboTouch:books - prefs['manage_device_metadata']= on_connect
DEBUG: 0.2 KoboTouch:books - set_debugging_title to ''
DEBUG: 0.2 KoboTouch:books - length bl=0
Job: 1 Get device information finished
No details available.
DEBUG: 1.5 KoboTouch:books - length bl after sync=210
DEBUG: 1.5 KoboTouch:books - reading device database
DEBUG: 1.6 Database Version=79
DEBUG: 1.6 KoboTouch:books - shelf list: [u'Alice in Wonderland', u'The Kingkiller Chronicles', u'A Song of Ice and Fire', u'Harry Potter', u'Thrawn Trilogy', u"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", u'Star Wars', u'Twilight', u"Charlie's Book list", u"Ender's Saga", u'Mindjack Trilogy', u'Neil Gaiman Collection', u'Wheel of Time', u'Infernal Devices', u'Mortal Instruments', u'The Dark Tower', u'The Kane Chronicles', u'Camp Half-Blood Chronicles', u'Heroes of Olympus', u'Percy Jackson and the Olympians', u'Humble Bundle', u'Wishlist', u'Sword of Truth', u'Harry Potter FanFic Collection', u'His Dark Materials', u'The Paradigm Of Uncertainty', u'Tolkien Collection', u'The Ellie Chronicles', u'Tomorrow Series', u'Tomorrow', u'Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel', u'Jumper', u'Divergent series', u'The Giver Quartet', u'The First Formic War series', u'Shadow Saga', u'Enderverse', u'The First Formic War']
DEBUG: 1.7 KoboTouch:books - query= SELECT Title, Attribution, DateCreated, ContentID, MimeType, ContentType, ImageID, ReadStatus, ___ExpirationStatus, FavouritesIndex, Accessibility, IsDownloaded, Series, SeriesNumber, ___UserID, ExternalId FROM content where BookID is Null and ((Accessibility = -1 and IsDownloaded in ('true', 1 )) or (Accessibility in (1,2) and IsDownloaded in ('true', 1)) ) and not ((___ExpirationStatus=3 or ___ExpirationStatus is Null) and ContentType = 6) AND (externalId IS NULL OR externalId = '') AND contentId NOT LIKE 'file:///mnt/sd/%'
DEBUG: 7.2 KoboTouch:imagefilename_from_imageID - no cover image found - ImageID=
DEBUG: 8.8 KoboTouch:imagefilename_from_imageID - no cover image found - ImageID=
DEBUG: 8.9 KoboTouch:imagefilename_from_imageID - no cover image found - ImageID=
DEBUG: 15.8 KoboTouch:imagefilename_from_imageID - no cover image found - ImageID=
DEBUG: 23.1 KoboTouch:imagefilename_from_imageID - no cover image found - ImageID=
DEBUG: 23.9 KoboTouch:books - automatically managing metadata
DEBUG: 23.9 KoboTouch:books - about to sync_booklists
DEBUG: 23.9 USBMS: starting sync_booklists
DEBUG: 24.7 USBMS: finished sync_booklists
DEBUG: 24.7 KoboTouch:books - have done sync_booklists
DEBUG: 24.7 KoboTouch:books - end - oncard='None'
DEBUG: 24.7 KoboTouch:books - oncard='carda'
DEBUG: 24.7 KoboTouch:books - Asked to process 'carda', but do not have one!
DEBUG: 24.7 KoboTouch:books - oncard='cardb'
DEBUG: 24.7 KoboTouch:books - Asked to process 'cardb', but do not have one!
DeviceJob: 2 Get list of books on device done, calling callback
DeviceJob: 2 Get list of books on device callback returned
Job: 3 Send metadata to device started
DEBUG: 25.1 KOBO: started sync_booklists
DEBUG: 25.1 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - oncard='main'
DEBUG: 25.2 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - set_debugging_title to ''
DEBUG: 25.2 KTCollectionsBookList:get_collections - start - collection_attributes= [u'#myshelves', u'series']
DEBUG: 25.2 KTCollectionsBookList:get_collections - collection_attributes= [u'#myshelves', u'series']
DEBUG: 25.3 KTCollectionsBookList:get_collections - end
DEBUG: 25.3 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - calling reset_favouritesindex
Job: 2 Get list of books on device finished
No details available.
DEBUG: 26.9 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Humble Bundle' books=15
DEBUG: 27.7 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Humble Bundle'
DEBUG: 27.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='The Kane Chronicles' books=4
DEBUG: 27.9 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='The Kane Chronicles'
DEBUG: 27.9 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='A Song of Ice and Fire' books=1
DEBUG: 28.0 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='A Song of Ice and Fire'
DEBUG: 28.0 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Mindjack Trilogy' books=1
DEBUG: 28.1 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Mindjack Trilogy'
DEBUG: 28.1 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Jumper' books=5
DEBUG: 28.4 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Jumper'
DEBUG: 28.4 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Neil Gaiman Collection' books=4
DEBUG: 37.1 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Neil Gaiman Collection'
DEBUG: 37.1 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Ender's Saga' books=8
DEBUG: 37.6 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Ender's Saga'
DEBUG: 37.6 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='The Giver Quartet' books=4
DEBUG: 37.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='The Giver Quartet'
DEBUG: 37.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Divergent series' books=6
DEBUG: 38.1 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Divergent series'
DEBUG: 38.1 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Tolkien Collection' books=2
DEBUG: 38.2 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Tolkien Collection'
DEBUG: 38.2 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Heroes of Olympus' books=5
DEBUG: 38.4 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Heroes of Olympus'
DEBUG: 38.4 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' books=7
DEBUG: 38.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy'
DEBUG: 38.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel' books=8
DEBUG: 39.3 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel'
DEBUG: 39.3 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Twilight' books=5
DEBUG: 39.5 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Twilight'
DEBUG: 39.5 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Mortal Instruments' books=5
DEBUG: 39.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Mortal Instruments'
DEBUG: 39.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Shadow Saga' books=5
DEBUG: 40.0 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Shadow Saga'
DEBUG: 40.0 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Infernal Devices' books=2
DEBUG: 40.1 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Infernal Devices'
DEBUG: 40.1 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Harry Potter FanFic Collection' books=4
DEBUG: 40.4 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Harry Potter FanFic Collection'
DEBUG: 40.4 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='His Dark Materials' books=5
DEBUG: 40.7 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='His Dark Materials'
DEBUG: 40.7 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Sword of Truth' books=13
DEBUG: 41.3 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Sword of Truth'
DEBUG: 41.3 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Charlie's Book list' books=11
DEBUG: 41.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Charlie's Book list'
DEBUG: 41.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Enderverse' books=15
DEBUG: 42.6 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Enderverse'
DEBUG: 42.6 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Thrawn Trilogy' books=3
DEBUG: 42.7 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Thrawn Trilogy'
DEBUG: 42.7 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='The Ellie Chronicles' books=3
DEBUG: 42.9 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='The Ellie Chronicles'
DEBUG: 42.9 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Camp Half-Blood Chronicles' books=7
DEBUG: 43.3 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Camp Half-Blood Chronicles'
DEBUG: 43.3 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Wheel of Time' books=16
DEBUG: 44.1 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Wheel of Time'
DEBUG: 44.1 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Star Wars' books=5
DEBUG: 44.4 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Star Wars'
DEBUG: 44.4 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='The Paradigm Of Uncertainty' books=3
DEBUG: 44.5 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='The Paradigm Of Uncertainty'
DEBUG: 44.5 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Tomorrow' books=10
DEBUG: 45.0 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Tomorrow'
DEBUG: 45.0 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Tomorrow Series' books=7
DEBUG: 45.4 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Tomorrow Series'
DEBUG: 45.4 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='The Kingkiller Chronicles' books=2
DEBUG: 45.5 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='The Kingkiller Chronicles'
DEBUG: 45.5 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='The First Formic War' books=2
DEBUG: 45.6 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='The First Formic War'
DEBUG: 45.6 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='The Dark Tower' books=8
DEBUG: 46.0 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='The Dark Tower'
DEBUG: 46.0 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - managing bookshelves and series.
DEBUG: 59.2 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - Number of series set=0 Number of books=182
DEBUG: 59.2 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - Finished
DEBUG: 59.2 USBMS: starting sync_booklists
DEBUG: 59.8 USBMS: finished sync_booklists
DEBUG: 59.8 KOBO: finished sync_booklists
DeviceJob: 3 Send metadata to device done, calling callback
DeviceJob: 3 Send metadata to device callback returned
Job: 4 Upload 1 books to device:Calibre Quick Start Guide started
Device using plugboard epub KOBOTOUCHEXTENDED [[u'{series:re(([^\\s])[^\\s]+(\\s|$),\\1)}{series_index:0>2s| - | - }{title}', u'title']]
Setting metadata in: Calibre Quick Start Guide at: C:\DOCUME~1\UTILIZ~1\DEFINI~1\Temp\calibre_midohv\ mbgobucaltmpfmt.epub
Job: 3 Send metadata to device finished
No details available.
DEBUG: 60.2 KoboTouchExtended:upload_books:Setting FeatureSettings.FullBookPageNumbers to false
DEBUG: 60.2 KoboTouch:upload_books - 1 books
DEBUG: 60.2 KoboTouch:upload_books - files= [u'C:\\DOCUME~1\\UTILIZ~1\\DEFINI~1\\Temp\\calibre_ midohv\\mbgobucaltmpfmt.epub']
DEBUG: 60.3 KoboTouch:upload_books: Processing book: Calibre Quick Start Guide by John Schember
DEBUG: 60.3 KoboTouch:upload_books: file=C:\DOCUME~1\UTILIZ~1\DEFINI~1\Temp\calibre_mi dohv\mbgobucaltmpfmt.epub, name=Calibre Quick Start Guide - John Schember_1.epub
DEBUG: 60.3 KoboTouchExtended:_modify_epub:Adding basic Kobo features to Calibre Quick Start Guide by John Schember
DEBUG: 60.3 KoboTouchExtended:_modify_epub:Failed conversions will raise exceptions
DEBUG: 60.4 KoboTouchExtended:_modify_epub:Calibre details file :: H:\driveinfo.calibre
DEBUG: 60.4 KoboTouchExtended:_modify_epubriver data file :: C:\DOCUME~1\UTILIZ~1\DEFINI~1\Temp\calibre_midohv\ 4ymgxl_KoboTouchExtendedDriverInfo
Copying file 'C:\DOCUME~1\UTILIZ~1\DEFINI~1\Temp\calibre_midohv \4ymgxl_KoboTouchExtendedDriverInfo' to 'C:\DOCUME~1\UTILIZ~1\DEFINI~1\Temp\calibre_midohv \moetrm_epub_container' as 'driverinfo.kte'
KoboTouchExtended:common:modify_epub:Found cover image ID 'cover.jpg'
KoboTouchExtended:common:modify_epub:Setting cover-image property
Forcing cleanup for file OEBPS/Text/calibre_quick_start_split_000.xhtml
Forcing cleanup for file OEBPS/Text/calibre_quick_start_split_001.xhtml
Forcing cleanup for file OEBPS/Text/calibre_quick_start_split_002.xhtml
Forcing cleanup for file OEBPS/Text/calibre_quick_start_split_003.xhtml
Forcing cleanup for file OEBPS/Text/calibre_quick_start_split_004.xhtml
Forcing cleanup for file OEBPS/Text/calibre_quick_start_split_005.xhtml
Forcing cleanup for file OEBPS/Text/calibre_quick_start_split_006.xhtml
Forcing cleanup for file OEBPS/Text/calibre_quick_start_split_007.xhtml
Forcing cleanup for file OEBPS/Text/calibre_quick_start_split_008.xhtml
Forcing cleanup for file OEBPS/Text/calibre_quick_start_split_009.xhtml
Forcing cleanup for file OEBPS/Text/calibre_quick_start_split_010.xhtml
Forcing cleanup for file OEBPS/Text/calibre_quick_start_split_011.xhtml
Forcing cleanup for file OEBPS/Text/titlepage.xhtml
KoboTouchExtended:common:modify_epub:Adding extended Kobo features to Calibre Quick Start Guide by John Schember
Adding Kobo spans to OEBPS/Text/calibre_quick_start_split_000.xhtml
Adding Kobo spans to OEBPS/Text/calibre_quick_start_split_001.xhtml
Adding Kobo spans to OEBPS/Text/calibre_quick_start_split_002.xhtml
Adding Kobo spans to OEBPS/Text/calibre_quick_start_split_003.xhtml
Adding Kobo spans to OEBPS/Text/calibre_quick_start_split_004.xhtml
Adding Kobo spans to OEBPS/Text/calibre_quick_start_split_005.xhtml
Adding Kobo spans to OEBPS/Text/calibre_quick_start_split_006.xhtml
Adding Kobo spans to OEBPS/Text/calibre_quick_start_split_007.xhtml
Adding Kobo spans to OEBPS/Text/calibre_quick_start_split_008.xhtml
Adding Kobo spans to OEBPS/Text/calibre_quick_start_split_009.xhtml
Adding Kobo spans to OEBPS/Text/calibre_quick_start_split_010.xhtml
Adding Kobo spans to OEBPS/Text/calibre_quick_start_split_011.xhtml
Adding Kobo spans to OEBPS/Text/titlepage.xhtml
DEBUG: 60.8 KoboTouch:_modify_epub:Processing Schember, John - Calibre Quick Start Guide
DEBUG: 60.9 USBMS: uploading 1 books
DEBUG: 62.0 KoboTouchExtended:filename_callback:Path - Calibre Quick Start Guide - John Schember.epub
DEBUG: 62.0 KoboTouchExtended:filename_callback:New path - Calibre Quick Start Guide - John Schember.kepub.epub
DEBUG: 62.1 KoboTouch:upload_cover - path='H:\Schember, John' filename='Calibre Quick Start Guide - John Schember.kepub'
DEBUG: 62.1 filepath='H:\Schember, John\Calibre Quick Start Guide - John Schember.kepub.epub'
DEBUG: 62.2 USBMS: finished uploading 1 books
DEBUG: 62.3 KoboTouch:delete_images - ImageID= file____mnt_onboard_Schember,_John_Calibre_Quick_S tart_Guide_-_John_Schember_kepub_epub
DEBUG: 62.3 KoboTouch:delete_images - path=H:\.kobo/images/file____mnt_onboard_Schember,_John_Calibre_Quick_S tart_Guide_-_John_Schember_kepub_epub
DEBUG: 62.3 KoboTouch:delete_images - fpath=H:\.kobo\images\file____mnt_onboard_Schember ,_John_Calibre_Quick_Start_Guide_-_John_Schember_kepub_epub - N3_FULL.parsed
DEBUG: 62.3 KoboTouch:delete_images - fpath=H:\.kobo\images\file____mnt_onboard_Schember ,_John_Calibre_Quick_Start_Guide_-_John_Schember_kepub_epub - N3_LIBRARY_GRID.parsed
DEBUG: 62.3 KoboTouch:delete_images - fpath=H:\.kobo\images\file____mnt_onboard_Schember ,_John_Calibre_Quick_Start_Guide_-_John_Schember_kepub_epub - N3_LIBRARY_FULL.parsed
DeviceJob: 4 Upload 1 books to device:Calibre Quick Start Guide done, calling callback
DeviceJob: 4 Upload 1 books to device:Calibre Quick Start Guide callback returned
Job: 5 Send metadata to device started
DEBUG: 62.5 KOBO: started sync_booklists
DEBUG: 62.6 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - oncard='main'
DEBUG: 62.6 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - set_debugging_title to ''
DEBUG: 62.6 KTCollectionsBookList:get_collections - start - collection_attributes= [u'#myshelves', u'series']
DEBUG: 62.6 KTCollectionsBookList:get_collections - collection_attributes= [u'#myshelves', u'series']
DEBUG: 62.7 KTCollectionsBookList:get_collections - end
DEBUG: 62.7 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - calling reset_favouritesindex
Job: 4 Upload 1 books to device:Calibre Quick Start Guide finished
No details available.
DEBUG: 64.3 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Humble Bundle' books=15
DEBUG: 65.1 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Humble Bundle'
DEBUG: 65.1 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='The Kane Chronicles' books=4
DEBUG: 65.4 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='The Kane Chronicles'
DEBUG: 65.4 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='A Song of Ice and Fire' books=1
DEBUG: 65.5 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='A Song of Ice and Fire'
DEBUG: 65.5 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Mindjack Trilogy' books=1
DEBUG: 65.5 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Mindjack Trilogy'
DEBUG: 65.5 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Jumper' books=5
DEBUG: 65.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Jumper'
DEBUG: 65.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Neil Gaiman Collection' books=4
DEBUG: 81.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Neil Gaiman Collection'
DEBUG: 81.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Ender's Saga' books=8
DEBUG: 83.5 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Ender's Saga'
DEBUG: 83.5 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='The Giver Quartet' books=4
DEBUG: 84.0 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='The Giver Quartet'
DEBUG: 84.0 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Divergent series' books=6
DEBUG: 84.4 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Divergent series'
DEBUG: 84.4 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Tolkien Collection' books=2
DEBUG: 84.5 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Tolkien Collection'
DEBUG: 84.5 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Heroes of Olympus' books=5
DEBUG: 84.7 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Heroes of Olympus'
DEBUG: 84.7 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' books=7
DEBUG: 85.1 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy'
DEBUG: 85.1 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel' books=8
DEBUG: 85.4 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel'
DEBUG: 85.4 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Twilight' books=5
DEBUG: 85.7 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Twilight'
DEBUG: 85.7 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Mortal Instruments' books=5
DEBUG: 85.9 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Mortal Instruments'
DEBUG: 85.9 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Shadow Saga' books=5
DEBUG: 86.2 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Shadow Saga'
DEBUG: 86.2 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Infernal Devices' books=2
DEBUG: 86.3 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Infernal Devices'
DEBUG: 86.3 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Harry Potter FanFic Collection' books=4
DEBUG: 86.6 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Harry Potter FanFic Collection'
DEBUG: 86.6 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='His Dark Materials' books=5
DEBUG: 86.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='His Dark Materials'
DEBUG: 86.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Sword of Truth' books=13
DEBUG: 87.4 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Sword of Truth'
DEBUG: 87.4 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Charlie's Book list' books=11
DEBUG: 88.0 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Charlie's Book list'
DEBUG: 88.0 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Enderverse' books=15
DEBUG: 88.7 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Enderverse'
DEBUG: 88.7 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Thrawn Trilogy' books=3
DEBUG: 88.9 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Thrawn Trilogy'
DEBUG: 88.9 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='The Ellie Chronicles' books=3
DEBUG: 89.1 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='The Ellie Chronicles'
DEBUG: 89.1 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Camp Half-Blood Chronicles' books=7
DEBUG: 89.6 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Camp Half-Blood Chronicles'
DEBUG: 89.6 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Wheel of Time' books=16
DEBUG: 90.4 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Wheel of Time'
DEBUG: 90.4 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Star Wars' books=5
DEBUG: 90.6 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Star Wars'
DEBUG: 90.6 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='The Paradigm Of Uncertainty' books=3
DEBUG: 90.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='The Paradigm Of Uncertainty'
DEBUG: 90.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Tomorrow' books=10
DEBUG: 91.2 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Tomorrow'
DEBUG: 91.2 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='Tomorrow Series' books=7
DEBUG: 91.6 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='Tomorrow Series'
DEBUG: 91.6 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='The Kingkiller Chronicles' books=2
DEBUG: 91.7 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='The Kingkiller Chronicles'
DEBUG: 91.7 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='The First Formic War' books=2
DEBUG: 91.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='The First Formic War'
DEBUG: 91.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - category='The Dark Tower' books=8
DEBUG: 92.2 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - end for category='The Dark Tower'
DEBUG: 92.2 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - managing bookshelves and series.
DEBUG: 105.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - Number of series set=0 Number of books=183
DEBUG: 105.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - Finished
DEBUG: 105.8 USBMS: starting sync_booklists
DeviceJob: 5 Send metadata to device done, calling callback

File "calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.device.driver" , line 326, in sync_booklists
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\kobo\driver.py", line 911, in sync_booklists
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\usbms\driver.py", line 385, in sync_booklists
WindowsError: [Error 2] O sistema não conseguiu localizar o ficheiro especificado: u'H:\\'

DeviceJob: 5 Send metadata to device callback returned
Job: 5 Send metadata to device finished

Last edited by snowstone; 11-05-2013 at 06:16 AM.
Old 11-05-2013, 07:08 AM   #775
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowstone View Post

calibre 1.9 Portable isfrozen: True is64bit: False
Windows-XP-5.1.2600-SP3 Windows ('32bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', 'XP', '5.1.2600')
Python 2.7.5
Windows: ('XP', '5.1.2600', 'SP3', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Starting up...
Quote:
DEBUG: 105.8 KoboTouch:update_device_database_collections - Finished
DEBUG: 105.8 USBMS: starting sync_booklists
DeviceJob: 5 Send metadata to device done, calling callback

File "calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.device.dri ver" , line 326, in sync_booklists

DeviceJob: 5 Send metadata to device callback returned
Job: 5 Send metadata to device finished

File "calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.device.dri ver" , line 326, in sync_booklists
I think those are the important parts. The error during the initial connection means the connection to the device is being messed up. And it is a Windows XP SP3 machine. Unfortunately, there have been a few reports of this happening with XP SP3 machines. I've never been able to find out why. It doesn't seem to be performance of the machine as some people who have reported this have then used a low-end Win7 machine with absolutely no problem.

You could try another USB port on the PC or a different cable. Some people have had success doing this.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 07:21 AM   #776
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person

I agree with davidfor, however bug reports don't go here. As the first post states:
Quote:
Submitting Bugs
Found an issue? Have a new feature request? Great, I want to hear from you! Go to the Launchpad issue tracker and submit a new bug report or click the "This bug affects me" link on an existing bug report.
The first link there will take you to the bug tracker (so you can see what's already been reported) and the second will take you directly to the page to report a new bug. If you found something that says anything different about reporting bugs, please let me know because it's wrong and needs to be corrected
Old 11-05-2013, 07:22 AM   #777
snowstone
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I think those are the important parts. The error during the initial connection means the connection to the device is being messed up. And it is a Windows XP SP3 machine. Unfortunately, there have been a few reports of this happening with XP SP3 machines. I've never been able to find out why. It doesn't seem to be performance of the machine as some people who have reported this have then used a low-end Win7 machine with absolutely no problem.

You could try another USB port on the PC or a different cable. Some people have had success doing this.
I've tried it yesterday in a different port, but not a different cable. What I find weird is why it detects the device and then doesn't transfer the files. And why it worked fine, and then started to not work.
Old 11-05-2013, 07:34 AM   #778
snowstone
Connoisseur

Quote:
I agree with davidfor, however bug reports don't go here. As the first post states:

The first link there will take you to the bug tracker (so you can see what's already been reported) and the second will take you directly to the page to report a new bug. If you found something that says anything different about reporting bugs, please let me know because it's wrong and needs to be corrected
Submitted the report. I hope it's an easy fix.
And thank you
Old 11-05-2013, 08:01 AM   #779
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person

As davidfor said, and as I reiterated in the bug, this looks like the same bug no one has ever been able to solve with Windows XP only. Different port and/or different cable may fix it, may not fix it, or may fix it temporarily.

My advice is to upgrade. Windows XP is ancient.
Old 11-05-2013, 08:15 AM   #780
snowstone
Connoisseur

Trying a different cable, I can see the folders using windows explorer, but still get the error in calibre..

Tags
error, kobo aura one