Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-18-2013, 06:23 PM   #1
bbhuston
Enthusiast
bbhuston began at the beginning.

Device: kindle PW; kindle DX; Sony DPT-S1
M92: how to stop annoying "Information" prompt?

I just picked up an M92 and so far I like the device. However, I'm annoyed that each time that I go to close a file that I am prompted with the following message "Information: This book will be closed. Are you sure? Yes/No." Is there anyway to stop my ereader from displaying this message?

Thanks,

Ben
bbhuston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:04 PM   #2
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=201758
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:02 AM   #3
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
It should be possible to switch it off in next firmware.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:54 PM   #4
bbhuston
Enthusiast

Thanks!
Old 02-22-2013, 01:55 PM   #5
bbhuston
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mono View Post
It should be possible to switch it off in next firmware.
Great. I can't wait for the next firmware update.