Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 02-14-2017, 03:11 PM   #1
bauerhjb
Connoisseur
bauerhjb began at the beginning.

Device: laptop, netbook, LG & Nextus tablets - Window 10, 8.1, 7,
ISO updated Amaz store metadata downld

Ever since Amazon tried to mess me up with their new format, I have been unable to download metadata from their site for my ebooks. I occasionally get a hit from Amazon multi-country but none from the regular store. I THINK, but am not sure, that this is something they have done on their end but any assistance would be helpful.

(Thanks to this thread "Reload this Page Dealing with Kindle for PC/Mac 1.19 and KFX in calibre", I was able to get rid of the Kindle for PC "upgrade" and re-install the older version so I still get .azw & .azw3 formats instead of .kfx.)
bauerhjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 09:48 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Update calibre to 2.79.1 and see the discussion here: http://www.mobileread.mobi/forums/sh...d.php?t=276443
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert