Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-12-2020, 08:53 AM   #1
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Annotations in epub - Nova2

I have now got a Nova2.
If I now make annotations in an epub with the pen, where can I find them or how can I transfer them with the original file to another - not Boox - device so that they can also be displayed there.
With pdf, the annotations are saved in the file.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 01:39 PM   #2
SleepWithMachine
not meant sexually
SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.SleepWithMachine once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Nova Air C
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
I have now got a Nova2.
If I now make annotations in an epub with the pen, where can I find them or how can I transfer them with the original file to another - not Boox - device so that they can also be displayed there.
With pdf, the annotations are saved in the file.

As you already wrote, notes in a PDF file are exported and can be read on other devices, with the other formats this does not work.

the attachments are hidden somewhere on the device and are probably only visible with root access
SleepWithMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert