Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 08-23-2013, 11:00 AM   #1
karanvasudeva
karanvasudeva is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.karanvasudeva is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.karanvasudeva is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.karanvasudeva is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.karanvasudeva is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.karanvasudeva is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.karanvasudeva is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.karanvasudeva is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.karanvasudeva is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.karanvasudeva is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.karanvasudeva is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: iPad
Speed reading for ePub on Android?

Hi all,

I'm the developer of an iOS ePub speed-reading app, which I shall not name for the moment (lest this should look like underhanded self-promotion).

I have been looking for a fun and worthwhile project as a meaningful excuse to get into the Android market. I'm wondering if there is a market for a nice speed-reading app on Android, so that porting my iOS app makes sense.

Would such an app interest anyone? And if so, are your speed-reading needs being met by an existing app? I've only found an app called 'Speed Reader' so far, and it looks a bit simplistic. Are there other apps with ePub support if anyone knows?

Thanks!

Last edited by karanvasudeva; 08-23-2013 at 11:01 AM. Reason: formatting
karanvasudeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:44 AM   #2
Mivo
Fanatic
Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: In use: Pocketbook InkPad 3, Kobo Glo, iPad Air 2
I'd probably be interested in an app like this once my N7 arrives. Could you shoot me a PM with the name of your iOS app?
Mivo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-25-2013, 01:47 AM   #3
karanvasudeva
karanvasudeva is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.karanvasudeva is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.karanvasudeva is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.karanvasudeva is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.karanvasudeva is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.karanvasudeva is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.karanvasudeva is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.karanvasudeva is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.karanvasudeva is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.karanvasudeva is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.karanvasudeva is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: iPad
Thanks Mivo, I'll send you a PM.
karanvasudeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 03:20 AM   #4
Mivo
Fanatic
Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: In use: Pocketbook InkPad 3, Kobo Glo, iPad Air 2
Thanks! This looks interesting, actually. I don't doubt that this would also sell in the Android sphere.
Mivo is offline   Reply With Quote