Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 08-31-2013, 01:51 PM   #1
redn2sweet
redn2sweet began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox ereader
Please can someone help me? Kobo Vox ereader will not connect to wifi

I have a Kobo Vox ereader for my 3 year old granddaughter who is a wiz at it, she loves it, she has a few books but mostly apps that she uses, I would say in total over 75 books/apps. Just one day the tablet just lost connection with our wifi (my laptop & cell phone are still connected with good signal & the only devices currently using it). I have tried shutting down the tablet, putting it to sleep, using the paper clip in the back, unplugging the battery & plugging it back in........I have even went as far as reset it back to factory settings which means I lost ALL her apps/books & now I cannot get them back because it still will NOT connect to our wifi! I'm very upset, her tablet is less than 4 months old and I am sure that her mother send in the warranty on it so I cannot send it back to be fixed. Is there anyone who may know what I can do myself that I haven't already done? PLEASE, help!
redn2sweet is offline   Reply With Quote