Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 08-29-2010, 02:14 AM   #1
NightGoat
Connoisseur
NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle Oasis, DXG, and Kobo Aura One
Highlights and notes

Is there a way to highlight text from one page to the next? I tried this today, but when I turned the page the highlighting bracket disappears. I'd hate to have to make two separate highlights and notes.
NightGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 07:27 AM   #2
godlike1001
godlike1001 began at the beginning.

Device: nook
I'd love to know this as well.

also, I wish highlighting and dictionary could scroll more efficient...its very annoying how it is right now.
godlike1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-29-2010, 02:06 PM   #3
NightGoat
Connoisseur
NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle Oasis, DXG, and Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by godlike1001 View Post
I'd love to know this as well.

also, I wish highlighting and dictionary could scroll more efficient...its very annoying how it is right now.
I agree, it is annoying. Sometimes it is unresponsive too and to have to arrow, down, down, down... only to have the cursor/bracket to jump to the end of the sentence and having to arrow left, left... and have it jump to somewhere else.

Hopefully this is something that will be worked on in the next firmware release?
NightGoat is offline   Reply With Quote