Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-14-2018, 07:28 PM   #1
Maillemom
Connoisseur
Maillemom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Maillemom solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook STG, Nook Color, Kindle, Kobo H2O
Plugboard Template Error

Greetings All - I am setting up a new Kobo and Calibre for someone and when I try to send anything to the device that has a series I am getting a plugboard template error (epub: kobotouchextended and kepub:koboextended).

Her version of Kobo is 4.7.10413 and her version of caliber is 3.4.

The odd thing is when I add any book with a series, when I add another is deletes the pervious one that was added.

Her caliber is set up exactly like mine and my mine works very well.

Where can I start looking to find the cause of the error?

Thanks in advance.

Trice
Maillemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 08:56 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
please show us the plugboard template and what the destination is
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-15-2018, 02:04 AM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maillemom View Post
Greetings All - I am setting up a new Kobo and Calibre for someone and when I try to send anything to the device that has a series I am getting a plugboard template error (epub: kobotouchextended and kepub:koboextended).

Her version of Kobo is 4.7.10413 and her version of caliber is 3.4.

The odd thing is when I add any book with a series, when I add another is deletes the pervious one that was added.

Her caliber is set up exactly like mine and my mine works very well.

Where can I start looking to find the cause of the error?
I suspect you are mixing two things up. The "replace a book" problem suggests you have the save template wrong. This is in the driver configuration. And it probably means your save template ends with something like:

Code:
{authors} - {series}
You might have something before the {authors} to create a directory, but you need the "{title}" or something else to make the files unique.

If there is a plugboard error as well, then, as theducks said, we need the code you are using and the error to be able to suggest what is wrong.

Also, it might just be a typo, but I would recommend a version of calibre later than 3.4. That will not have support for the firmware version you are using and you will need to enable the "attempt to support newer firmware" option in the driver. It will work, but you are better using the later versions of calibre. Of course, if you meant to type "3.14", it will be OK.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote