Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 05-03-2007, 09:34 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Mundy, Talbot: The Devil's Guard. v2, 04 May 07

FIXED IN VERSION 2: A missed link before Chapter 1. Created spaces between chapters and the wise sayings, and fixed a style on one epigraph that I had missed.

If you like adventure, supernatural events, evil people, and some mysticism thrown in, then you may want to read Talbot Mundy.

Talbot Mundy's The Devil's Guard is somewhat a sequel to another Jimgrim novel, The Nine Unknown. The character of Jimgrim is Mundy's equivalent of Haggard's Allan Quatermain. This time he's on a quest for the hidden country of Shamballa, encountering good adepts & evil adepts in the course of an occult adventure.

This one took hours to format. Let me know if I missed some broken sentences.

There are footnotes on this one - the first time I've done this!

I'm tired. I'm going to sit back and do some reading.

Hope you like it.

Don
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf The Devil’s Guard.v2.lrf (343.9 KB, 1770 views)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-23-2008 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Fixed some errors - Added Prefix
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote