Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-12-2010, 05:19 PM   #1
krighton
Addict
krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: sony reader
So....what are some sites that offer the PRS-900 for sale

other than sonystyle and BBuy....looking for some place that might have it in stock and free shipping (also that takes paypal and might have Bing Cash Back ability).
krighton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:24 PM   #2
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Anything else: free llama with each order; free hand delivery by a certified heir to a royal throne; moon on a stick?
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2010, 06:37 PM   #3
krighton
Addict
krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Anything else: free llama with each order; free hand delivery by a certified heir to a royal throne; moon on a stick?
well if you have an extra moon on a stick, that would work also
Old 01-12-2010, 09:14 PM   #4
Malfoy
Malfoy began at the beginning.

Device: Daily Edition (Maybe a Nook)
Don't know where you live, but my mother came across one at the NEX (Navy Exchange). She called to ask me if I wanted one and I had to make her check 3 times because I couldn't believe the NEX of all places would have the Daily Edition. But low and behold they had 2, so I had her grab me one.
Malfoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 06:56 AM   #5
mbelec
Addict
mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, Ipad 3
You could try walmart (I got my 600 with free shipping and 15% cash back via Bing just before Christmas). Not sure if they have the 900, however.
mbelec is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-13-2010, 07:09 AM   #6
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by krighton View Post
other than sonystyle and BBuy....looking for some place that might have it in stock and free shipping (also that takes paypal and might have Bing Cash Back ability).

Not asking much are you? It's a new product and limited availability.

Wait, Wait. Moon on a Stick! I'll take two! But only if they have cash-back and free airline miles!

kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:09 AM   #7
krighton
Addict

the price is the only thing making me waver from ordering it off sonystyle...you could buy a ps3 and a psp for the cost of the 900.
Old 01-13-2010, 11:42 AM   #8
jbloudg20
Connoisseur
jbloudg20 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-900 & K2i
Quote:
Originally Posted by krighton View Post
the price is the only thing making me waver from ordering it off sonystyle...you could buy a ps3 and a psp for the cost of the 900.
Well since I already have a PS3 and a PSP, I hd to order the 900 to make my collection well rounded

Geez, when did I become a Sony fanboy?
jbloudg20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 03:57 PM   #9
krighton
Addict

yeah, you're a fanboy....i went ahead and ordered it, hoping for a future web browser hack (doubt that's possible but i can dream).
Old 01-14-2010, 01:12 PM   #10
olguy
Enthusiast
olguy began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Daily Reader
If you have a Discover Card go through the Discover portal and you get 5% cash back when you purchase at either Sony or Best Buy.
olguy is offline   Reply With Quote