Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-04-2008, 07:48 PM   #16
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by TadW View Post
Also, according to this interview, the person who did most the illegal was the one hired by the police. Is the police above the law? Not in Sweden, and I assume also not in the US. Not even the record or film industries were aware of these "underground" operations.
i think i mixed up two cases here. I thought is was the Pirate Bay thing but I now se that it was Bahnhof which is a different incident. I think the infiltrator was payed by the Anti Pirate Bureau and not the police. The case against Bahnhof was not taken to court. The APB and Bahnhof made some deal and APB and Bahnhof retracted there claims about illegalities. I cannot find anything about the case against the two employees going to court so I do not know what happened with this.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote