Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 12-26-2009, 08:26 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
"New Owner Anxiously Awaits PocketBook 360," he chortled.

That would be me - I'm the one chortling and anxiously awaiting my PocketBook 360.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:18 AM   #2
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
That would be me - I'm the one chortling and anxiously awaiting my PocketBook 360.

Don
Yay !!! Congrats ! when will it arrive ? Mine got here on Xmas Eve, and I am having a blast with it !!!!
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:51 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
Yay !!! Congrats ! when will it arrive ? Mine got here on Xmas Eve, and I am having a blast with it !!!!

I just ordered it yesterday afternoon. It not showing yet on their website for shipping yet - but that was Christmas Day.

Don
Old 12-26-2009, 10:21 PM   #4
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I just ordered it yesterday afternoon. It not showing yet on their website for shipping yet - but that was Christmas Day.

Don
Dr. Drib,
Your PB will be shipped on Monday
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 02:16 AM   #5
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Double Yay !!!!
Old 12-27-2009, 10:54 PM   #6
DNT
DNT has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.DNT has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.DNT has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.DNT has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
I'm waiting for mine as well. Still trying to persuade myself "sweet anticipation" always pays off in the end. ^^
DNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:04 AM   #7
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
While you are waiting, have you thought to check out some videos on YouTube? There are some good ones. This is what I did before mine arrived and also read as much as I could find on the PocketBook.

Enjoy when you get them
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:12 AM   #8
aceflor
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by poshm View Post
While you are waiting, have you thought to check out some videos on YouTube? There are some good ones. This is what I did before mine arrived and also read as much as I could find on the PocketBook.

Enjoy when you get them
Yes, I did so too. But many videos were russian ones, not many in english right now...
Old 12-28-2009, 06:16 AM   #9
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
Yes, I did so too. But many videos were russian ones, not many in english right now...
Yes you're right not many in English unfortunately - I might try some videos myself when I get a spare hour or so.
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:03 PM   #10
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by poshm View Post

Enjoy when you get them
I'll do that now. Thank you!

Don
Old 12-28-2009, 03:05 PM   #11
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-PocketBooker View Post
Dr. Drib,
Your PB will be shipped on Monday

Thank you, Yar.

I'm showing a deliver date for Jan. 4 - but my flight back to Peru is on Jan 5.

Here's hoping my PocketBook 360 gets here before I catch my flight!

Don