Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-16-2013, 03:37 PM   #1
dangersmith
dangersmith began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Duokan on Paperwhite - Question

I recently bought a PW, downgraded to 3.1, jailbroke and installed duokan. When I switched back to Kindle I updated to 3.3 (i know, i didn't read not to do that until too late!)

When i restarted I wasn't given the option to choose between duokan and kindle. I removed the firmware update, rolling back to 3.1, but restarting still does not give me the option to re-enter duokan.

Anyone know what to do?
dangersmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 06:32 PM   #2
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
I do not. you would get more answers HERE
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote