Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-10-2011, 06:30 PM   #61
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Now look at this zip-line I'm going down backwards. Now back to me. Now at the zip-line. Now me. I'm on a horse.
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 06:35 PM   #62
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Did I just take the blue pill? Or the red one?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 08:14 PM   #63
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
As always, should you or any of your MOD force be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. Good luck, poohbear_nc. This chicken will self-destruct in five seconds.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 08:31 PM   #64
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Incoming tsunami! Run for cover! Get off the beach now!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 08:31 PM   #65
Hamlet53
Nameless Being

Run for your lives, she's about to blow!
Old 08-10-2011, 08:33 PM   #66
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
And in a sky-scorching blink of my atomic eye, I am become Death, destroyer of worlds.

EDIT: Damn, beaten to the punch, I'll change to...

Give me your picnic basket or I'll eat your liver.
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 08:39 PM   #67
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'll admit it: I've had a little work done.
Old 08-10-2011, 08:42 PM   #68
Hamlet53
Nameless Being

When you're back in England with the fleet again, you'll hear the hue and cry against me. From now on they'll spell mutiny with my name.
Old 08-10-2011, 08:56 PM   #69
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
Hey Boo Boo, hurry up with that picnic basket! I'm starving!!!!!!!!!
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:13 PM   #70
forcheville
Zealot
forcheville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forcheville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forcheville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forcheville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forcheville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forcheville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forcheville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forcheville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forcheville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forcheville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forcheville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs650, Boox M92, Samsung Slate 7
Hello, I'm Mr Scrambled Egg
forcheville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:44 PM   #71
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I'm nobody, who are you? Are you a nobody, too?
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:55 PM   #72
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦

I can't wait to get home and watch Jersey Shore.
Old 08-10-2011, 10:56 PM   #73
Shimarenda
Addict
Shimarenda can talk to the animals.Shimarenda can talk to the animals.Shimarenda can talk to the animals.Shimarenda can talk to the animals.Shimarenda can talk to the animals.Shimarenda can talk to the animals.Shimarenda can talk to the animals.Shimarenda can talk to the animals.Shimarenda can talk to the animals.Shimarenda can talk to the animals.Shimarenda can talk to the animals.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Tablet
Issybird
Next time: shoes, then the collar.

Sun Surfer
I wouldn't go home even if I could remember where I lived.

Last edited by Shimarenda; 08-10-2011 at 10:57 PM. Reason: typing slowly
Shimarenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:12 PM   #74
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
Watch I can suck a noodle up my nose and pull it out my mouth.

Whoops, what went wrong?
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:44 AM   #75
Joybells
reddit, reddit, reddit
Joybells ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joybells ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joybells ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joybells ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joybells ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joybells ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joybells ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joybells ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joybells ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joybells ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joybells ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Let me in the goldarned house! This snow is cold on my pawses!
Joybells is offline   Reply With Quote