Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 11-25-2020, 06:02 AM   #1
stonics
stonics began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (4th gen)
[Kindle] Reading Process by Page in book not available

Hi!
Well the title says it all, I am suddenly not able to have "Page in book" as reading process.
I didn't like the fact that my books weren't being sorted by series order, so I decided to delete all my books from series (new kindle so there wasn't much aha) and change the title by '"book series" - 01 - "book title"' and when I uploaded the books back on my kindle I suddenly did not have pages anymore...
Can someone help?
stonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 06:30 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
tap the lower left corner of your book a few times.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 06:43 AM   #3
stonics
stonics began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (4th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
tap the lower left corner of your book a few times.
Already did that, it's not available even when I go into the Aa settings.
Really weird because it's not only on my kindle, also on the app. So it's also happening with books that I have from the Kindle store... Am now speaking with amazon customer service, idk if they'll be able to help...
stonics is offline   Reply With Quote