Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old Yesterday, 02:57 AM   #181
tomsem
Wizard
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, Kindle Paperwhite, iPad mini
I just checked the Kindle product page again, and now it says 8GB (again).
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:44 PM   #182
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Made my first BF purchase today--spiffy new Christmas tree! I was trying to talk myself into splurging for it at full price, since it wasn't listed in any BF ads, but today the price dropped by nearly a third, so I pounced. Happy dance!
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:59 PM   #183
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Hulu Black Friday deal--$1.99/mo for a year. Details here.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:12 PM   #184
SpaceCowboy1964
Enthusiast
SpaceCowboy1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpaceCowboy1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpaceCowboy1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpaceCowboy1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpaceCowboy1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpaceCowboy1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpaceCowboy1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpaceCowboy1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpaceCowboy1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpaceCowboy1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpaceCowboy1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOKcolor, NOOK for Android app, Kindle for PC app, Kindle for Android
Both the TCL and ONN are the same TV made in the same factory. Since the ONN's have came out the Walmart I work at has had the equivalent of 3 TCL's returned for every 1.5 ONN's returned. YMMV and no one can figure that one out since theoretically they should be returned at the same rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1955 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Does anyone have experience with TCL or ONN smart TVs? I'm debating a BF purchase of a 55-inch set. I've mostly had Vizios, and have been very happy with them.

I have Both TVs... 32" TCL & 32" ONN got this summer have No Problems. Just got the 42" OON a week or so ago No Problems.
SpaceCowboy1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:33 PM   #185
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy1964 View Post
Both the TCL and ONN are the same TV made in the same factory. Since the ONN's have came out the Walmart I work at has had the equivalent of 3 TCL's returned for every 1.5 ONN's returned. YMMV and no one can figure that one out since theoretically they should be returned at the same rate.
Humm interesting since I could Not find anything about them. I took mine back to Walmart Onn & went to best buy got a 40" Insignia Bare Basic TV took 5 mins to get it up an running..most that time was putting a new stand on the TV.

BTW at my Walmart [3 local to me] the Onn are Winning 4 to 1 returns!
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:03 PM   #186
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
I just checked the Kindle product page again, and now it says 8GB (again).
IF you want one BUY it Stop complaining
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote