Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-18-2014, 04:35 PM   #1
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
New Google Play/Kindle Bargains

Google Play has just put up a new list of deals on its website.

The best (or is it "better?" I never could get that straight) deals fall under these categories:
-This Week's Deals (they look mainly, at least, to be fiction).
-Something for Everyone--Up to 80% Off Select Nonfiction (they are all Oxford University Press titles and there are lots of them).

I checked Amazon on three of the Oxford titles and Amazon had the titles marked down to almost what Google Play's were. For example: Google Play--$2.51; Amazon--$2.99.

https://play.google.com/store/books

Now excuse me, I have to get back to shopping . . . .

UPDATE: After doing some more shopping I've found that Amazon prices match some of Google Play's prices.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 03-18-2014 at 06:41 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 08:51 PM   #2
peachiekene
Fanatic
peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura one, htc 10, kobo glo hd
This is not at you, but I am laughing at A Beautiful Mind being on sale. The list price is $3.99 and the sale price is $3.79. (At least on GooglePlay)

Thank you for posting, looks like a lot of good choices this time around!
peachiekene is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-18-2014, 11:03 PM   #3
peachiekene
Fanatic
peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura one, htc 10, kobo glo hd
Some are also price matched at kobo. (Though not all.)

I haven't checked each individual book, but I'm finding, thus far, that the ones that aren't price-matched ARE couponable.
peachiekene is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon, google play, kindle, oxford university press