Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 03-13-2021, 07:47 PM   #1
SigilBear
Banned
SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iBooks
SVG images don't display in table cells in Sigil

Just when I thought everything was working smoothly, I discovered that my SVG images won't display in table cells.

To test it, I simply inserted a .jpg image in a table cell, and it works fine. But none of my SVG images will display in a table cell, even though I can display them inside div's (or not inside anything at all).

Does anyone have a clue what's going on here?

Thanks.
SigilBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 08:18 PM   #2
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
This should have been posted in the Sigil forum, not here. My guess is since there is nothing to size the svg, it is just being drawn too small to see.

Tables are sized to fit contents but svg sizes are not fixed.

Did you give each cell's svg proper height and width?

All svg in the same row should have the same height. All SVG in the same column should have the same width so that a table is even possible, I would think.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 09:16 PM   #3
SigilBear
Banned
SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iBooks
Ah, good tip. All I had to do was add a CSS class specifying a width of 100%.

Thanks.
SigilBear is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sigil, svg