Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-14-2020, 04:45 PM   #1
rubberbandboy
rubberbandboy began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
The Courageous Rubberband Boy Part B

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0871PNJSP

“If I get eaten alive by a plant, I’ll never forgive you,” Dave said.
“If you get eaten alive by a plant, I’ll have a new reason not to eat salad,” John replied.
“You were supposed to say something sweet and reassuring!” Dave hissed.
“And you were supposed to take a bath this morning, but you don’t hear me complaining,” John said.
“I couldn’t find my rubber ducky!” Dave exclaimed.

It’s the thrilling conclusion to Part A of the Courageous Fantastic Heroic Valiant Mighty Sensational Gallant (and Hypoallergenic) Rubberband Boy! John and Dave discover that their missing classmates are being held captive by an ancient and powerful tree witch named the Poison Queen, who is looking to absorb their life force so that she can wreak havoc upon the world! Without a moment’s hesitation (after a five-minute breather from their exhausting trek) Rubberband Boy and Clip Kid bound into action! But how can our heroes possibly stage a rescue when they have to contend with dozens of eight-foot-tall killer plants, a walking pair of scissors who can slice right through John’s rubber bands, a sheet of human loose leaf paper who can match Rubberband Boy stretch for stretch, and a rock monster who may or may not be wearing underpants?! Perhaps with an assist from the newest hero on the block, the Glorious Glue Girl!

Can John and Dave put aside their fear of cooties, and work together with this mysterious new stranger to put a stop to the Poison Queen’s scheme and save their friends, or will Rubberband Boy finally snap under the pressure?

There's no better medicine for being self-quarantined during a pandemic than laughter! Available in digital and print now on Amazon! The book will be available for free download on 4/21/20-4/23/20!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RB-COVER-FINAL-3b-OPTIMIZED.gif
Views:	160
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	178391  
rubberbandboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 09:26 AM   #2
rubberbandboy
rubberbandboy began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Reminder: Book is free starting today!