Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 07-21-2019, 06:17 AM   #1
Tior500
Tior500 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
There is no cover on kindle when converting to KFX

Hi!
So I just converted from epub to KFX and it has all the features, works perfectly but it doesn't have the cover on my kindle paperwhite.
I tried putting it on my phone (iPhone x) kindle app and there's cover there and works perfectly.
So is there a plugin or something? Am I missing something? Why doesn't it have a cover on kindle?
Tior500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 07:12 AM   #2
Bookstooge
Guru
Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookstooge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 1st Gen
You might want to ask in the KFX plugin thread, here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=272407
Bookstooge is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cover, kfx, kindle, kindle cover