Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 08-16-2011, 11:22 PM   #1
davidspitzer
So Many Words to Read!
davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: Kindle
Hanvon Wisereader E920

Is it for sale yet and if so where? I can not seem to find it anywhere
davidspitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 04:34 PM   #2
davidspitzer
So Many Words to Read!
davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidspitzer View Post
Is it for sale yet and if so where? I can not seem to find it anywhere
Not even the Hanvon site mentions it - hmmm
Advert
Old 08-17-2011, 05:11 PM   #3
davidspitzer
So Many Words to Read!

Quote:
Not even the Hanvon site mentions it - hmmm
Every site I have found says it "will" be released in June 2011, but I can not find any newer info...

http://www.slashgear.com/hanvon-wise...lity-07124710/
Old 08-19-2011, 12:19 PM   #4
davidspitzer
So Many Words to Read!

Quote:
Every site I have found says it "will" be released in June 2011, but I can not find any newer info...

http://www.slashgear.com/hanvon-wise...lity-07124710/
wow i think i heard crickets and saw a tumbleweed role by...
Old 08-19-2011, 12:30 PM   #5
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
We can only comment if we can find information, sadly!

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-19-2011, 01:23 PM   #6
davidspitzer
So Many Words to Read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
We can only comment if we can find information, sadly!

Graham
Yeah I know I was just making a funny - that device sure has gone underground in terms of updates
Old 08-29-2011, 05:51 PM   #7
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Yeah I know I was just making a funny - that device sure has gone underground in terms of updates
The iriver Story HD went many months without any news before finally turning up.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 06:31 PM   #8
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
it is now available https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ghlight=hanvon
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote