Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

View Poll Results: Should Alex start a Jetbook Forum?
Yes, C'mon Alex!! 90 79.65%
No 14 12.39%
I'd like to follow the results 9 7.96%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-23-2009, 10:53 PM   #121
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
---- BUMP ----
What do you mean close this thread? It's a good thread! It got us our forum! And you want to reward it by killing it?

Where's your gratitude? You go Kris! Keep on plugging it!
I agree. Let's keep it and don't close this thread! I had idea to make a new poll so people can vote to close or keep this thread but decided that it was not a good idea because after it somebody may make another poll with option to close my poll or keep it etc... so let's just keep this thread

P.S. Thank you for your input, pshrynk!
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 06:16 AM   #122
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I'm in agreement with this. The poll is dead, but the thread - defying all logic - is alive and kicking.

I might add that this is the thread (in my opinion) that "got us here." The reason "we are here" is because YOU voted and made your voice heard.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-24-2009 at 06:24 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:26 PM   #123
PDowns
Enthusiast
PDowns doesn't litterPDowns doesn't litter

Device: (jetBook)lost in mail;(Kobo;ipod touch;Samsung S
I just got mine yesterday and I love it! And I really need a forum, and all the help I can get!
PDowns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:06 PM   #124
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDowns View Post
I just got mine yesterday and I love it! And I really need a forum, and all the help I can get!
Welcome to MobileRead, PDowns.

You'll find plenty of company here, and expert advice.

Also, look around the entire MobileRead areas and join in on the discussions.

We also have a huge download area of free public domain books in many different formats.

Above all - HAVE FUN!

Don
(Moderator)
Old 09-25-2009, 04:43 PM   #125
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
You do know that we really do have a forum for jetbook. It has been here for a while now.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=205

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 05:18 PM   #126
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I think a link to the form should be put in a closing message and this thread closed.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 05:41 PM   #127
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
That's been discussed and the OP wants it left open.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:14 PM   #128
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I think a link to the form should be put in a closing message and this thread closed.
I don't think so and it was discussed many times before
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:15 PM   #129
Kralik
Guru
Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted NST
Quote:
The OP wants the thread closed. So can't a mod close the thread instead of just the poll part?
Quote:
Why not just stop posting on it? And if someone else wants to post on it -- what does it hurt? Either way doesn't matter to me in the slightest, but I find it amusing that you seem to be on a crusade to shut this thread down.

Yes, I know OP already said it can be closed. But you're taking it personally for some reason.
Kralik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:51 PM   #130
PDowns
Enthusiast
PDowns doesn't litterPDowns doesn't litter

Device: (jetBook)lost in mail;(Kobo;ipod touch;Samsung S
Smile

Pretty Please I really need help!!!
PDowns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:26 PM   #131
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
You do know that we really do have a forum for jetbook. It has been here for a while now.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=205

Dale
This thread used to be in the "Lounge"; for MONTHS! And it was instrumental in finnaly getting this forum.

We like to keep it aroung for old times sake.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:28 PM   #132
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Pretty please what?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:21 AM   #133
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:

We all need help!

If you're talking about your jetBook, tell us what you want help in, amigo.

Don
Old 09-26-2009, 11:34 AM   #134
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
We all need help!

If you're talking about your jetBook, tell us what you want help in, amigo.

Don
I mean I am thinking the person is saying "pretty please" for a jetbook forum... and there IS a jetbook forum. This thread is in the jetbook forum.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 12:36 PM   #135
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I mean I am thinking the person is saying "pretty please" for a jetbook forum... and there IS a jetbook forum. This thread is in the jetbook forum.

BOb
That's possible, Bob.

However, if you'll check out his other posts (in different Forums), you'll find that he has a number of questions regarding how to do different things.

So....moving from the Third Person and directly to you, PDowns: If you're reading this, how may we help you if you need some assistance on some aspect of the jetBook?

Don