Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-20-2020, 02:09 PM   #1
Scaledish
A friend
Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scaledish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Screen Protector?

has anyone bought a forma screen protector? trying to chose what one to get if any. (50$ for a case is )
Scaledish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 02:35 PM   #2
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
I have never used screen protector on e ink. A damp microfibre cloth should be all you need. The only time I would want one is on a touch screen device for children.
For my tablets, where I am touching all over the screens, those "magic cloths", microfibre are great. No damaging chemicals, and very cheap from Amazon. The Amazon basics are same as the shopping channel, direct sales ones but without the crazy markup.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-20-2020, 03:11 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaledish View Post
has anyone bought a forma screen protector? trying to chose what one to get if any. (50$ for a case is )
There is no need for a screen protector for your Forma. eInk does not show fingerprints like an LCD screen does. Plus, the screen doesn't need protecting as it's plastic back so it's a lot more durable.

A case is a good thing to have as you just close it and the Forma goes to sleep.

You can get a good sleep cover for your Forma for a lot less then $50. I have a similar cover for my H2O and I rather like it.

https://www.amazon.com/MoKo-Forma-Re.../dp/B07QL4BFGX
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 03:24 PM   #4
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
I also bought moko cases from amazon,(UK). Cheap but fit well, work well... Lightweight.
Once it's in a case you never need the power button. The case does it all for you and it has a slot for charging.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
case, forma, kobo, protector