Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 07-22-2011, 05:47 PM   #106
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
We interrupt this thread for the below message.
Moderator Notice

STOP IT.

This has gone on long enough in this and other threads between certain members. Place the threads and or member(s) on "Ignore" and DO SO. That means that you do NOT post that you have done so, that member(s) is on your "Ignore" list NOR on someone else's list, that you do NOT post that member is a "troll" or "trolling", or _even_ respond to that member's post with any other derogatory comments.

There is a larger membership that prefers to NOT be subject to these posts and unfriendly behaviors by a certain small group of other members who do not know when to just "Ignore". If you so wish, you may "report" a member or post, but that does not mean you may respond to continue a disagreement.

This is a warning to those involved: Continuing the above behavior will result in suspension of posting on MobileRead.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 08:30 PM   #107
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I've requested elsewhere that ignored users not be visible when quoted by others. As things stand now, ignore is only an effective way to avoid being subjected to offensive posts a fraction of the time. If you could help promote this idea with the powers that be, I'd be grateful.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 09:01 PM   #108
RockdaMan
Banned
RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel, Kindle G1 (broken), iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Marseilles View Post
I've requested elsewhere that ignored users not be visible when quoted by others. As things stand now, ignore is only an effective way to avoid being subjected to offensive posts a fraction of the time.
I don't ignore people for the reason you just mentioned: the system ends up making me pay for trying to better my experience on the board. I just learned not to let stuff get to me.
RockdaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:44 PM   #109
jleliekelly
i'm getting there.
jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-600, MOTOROLA PHOTON & Toshiba Thrive
To back this up a few posts. I bought the Toshiba Thrive, they have updated to fix the "sleep" bug and it is amazing. Big, yes, but no complaints on this end. I use for work and for home.
jleliekelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:35 PM   #110
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleliekelly View Post
To back this up a few posts. I bought the Toshiba Thrive, they have updated to fix the "sleep" bug and it is amazing. Big, yes, but no complaints on this end. I use for work and for home.
The Thrive is the only 10" tablet that has really caught my attention, okay well with the exception of the Lenovo. If I do pickup a 10" tablet this will be the one.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:14 PM   #111
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
I bought one three weeks ago and I love it. Very good for reading, videos, and work. The full HDMI port and USB host are a godsend. Only thing that bugs me is that Netflix is still not available without some hacker. Amazon instant video works in the browser, though. And I like the idea of a removable battery. I don't treat my gadgets as disposable and I am glad to see that Toshiba doesn't, either.
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 06:18 AM   #112
kikar
Zealot
kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many eReaders, One annoyed wife.
I had the iconia but traded it in for the transformer. The transformers speaker went out on me so I returned it for the Thrive. I love it, so much so my iPad is gathering dust. The full set of ports have come in very handy a few times at work.
kikar is offline   Reply With Quote