Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-24-2004, 04:55 AM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Neal Stephenson Baroque Trilogy Special Offer

eReader.com offers for a limited time all three e-books of Neil Stephenson's Baroque trilogy (Quicksilver, The Confusion, and The System of the World) for the price of two ($39.90).

This is a great deal if you are interested in finding out more about Stephenson's magnificient portrayal of the 1714+ baroque era.

I bought The System of the World yesterday, and now I can hardly concentrate at work, so eager I am to finish reading it!
Colin Dunstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 02:52 PM   #2
Traecer Prime
Connoisseur
Traecer Prime began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T2
I too bought The System of the World from eReader.com. I loved the first two Baroque Cycle books, and I just couldn't wait for my pre-ordered hardcover to arrive from Amazon. By the way, you can get a 15% newsletter discount on TSotW by entering the promo code SYSTEM at checkout time. With the other discount eReader is running, the price drops to $15.27.
Traecer Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert