Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-27-2013, 03:41 PM   #16
robert_22
robert_22 began at the beginning.

Device: none
I have seen that for make highlight on an Onyx boox you have to put in option "annotation" so it add highlight but you have to write an annotation whit a keyboard that appers. I'm wrong?

Here i saw:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...-ef7T5Q#t=299s
robert_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 03:48 PM   #17
readandread
Zealot
readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen) v5.14.2
If you want to highlight you just mark up the text passage and you're finished. That's assuming you added the highlight function to the toolbar.

I never use annotation in books. But that's what you do for highlights, its pretty simple.
readandread is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-27-2013, 03:56 PM   #18
robert_22
robert_22 began at the beginning.

Device: none
I have seen a video (this) http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...-ef7T5Q#t=299s

Shows that for highlight on Onyx i62 have to put "annotation" on options and then select the text, so it highlights but also have to add an annotation :c

I'm wrong?? It can make highlights on PDF ?
robert_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 03:58 PM   #19
readandread
Zealot
readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

No you just add it to your toolbar and highlight. No need to go iinto the options everytime. That would be a stupid implementation.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:02 PM   #20
Feher
Addict
Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox M92; Onyx Boox i86ML; Kobo Aura H2O; Dasung Paperlike
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert_22 View Post
so it highlights but also have to add an annotation :c
Adding annotation is optional.
You can highlight and leave it at that or you can click the highlighted portion to add annotation.
Feher is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-27-2013, 04:04 PM   #21
readandread
Zealot

Exactely, either highlight or add an annotation. Whatever you like. I'm currently selling mine, which is brand new. So if you're interested let me know. I also point you to the post with some pictures and details.
Old 04-27-2013, 07:00 PM   #22
Dolansky
Groupie
Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.Dolansky is less competitive than you.

Device: HannsPad.10'.&.IQ(Farbinhalte), PB903,M92(Fachbuch), Kindle3
@robert 22 - the video you mentioned was the behaviour of the very old PDF-Reader.
The new one separated the highlight and text annotation into two different function's, The new PDF Reader from Booxtor got also a context-related toolbar, which means if you choose one of the notice-tools in the menu - the toolbar changes and show's e.g. the text-highlight-tool, the handwriting-tool as well as the eraser-tools direct accessable, while you are working with a PDF-Text, so you don't need to go everytime to the menu to change the notice tools e.g. it is very handy.

try out the latest firmware and PDF-Reader Booxtor offers in his Thread :

Onyx Boox i62HD Software Updates .

Last edited by Dolansky; 04-27-2013 at 07:08 PM.
Dolansky is offline   Reply With Quote