Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-26-2018, 09:01 AM   #1
ElWorm
Zealot
ElWorm is that somebody.ElWorm is that somebody.ElWorm is that somebody.ElWorm is that somebody.ElWorm is that somebody.ElWorm is that somebody.ElWorm is that somebody.ElWorm is that somebody.ElWorm is that somebody.ElWorm is that somebody.ElWorm is that somebody.

Device: Kobo H2O, Paperwhite 3, Oasis 2, Pocketbook HD, Glowlight Plus
Pocketbook Touch HD custom fonts

I just received my new Touch HD. Is it still possible to install a custom font on this model? It is running software version 5.17. I found some instructions on the web for installing a custom font but the folder they refer to is no longer visible, I am guessing, from what I have read in other threads here, that it is hidden.

So: If it is still possible to add a custom font, how do I do it?

Thanks!
ElWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 10:08 AM   #2
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
/system/fonts/ as usual
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-26-2018, 10:34 AM   #3
ElWorm
Zealot
ElWorm is that somebody.ElWorm is that somebody.ElWorm is that somebody.ElWorm is that somebody.ElWorm is that somebody.ElWorm is that somebody.ElWorm is that somebody.ElWorm is that somebody.ElWorm is that somebody.ElWorm is that somebody.ElWorm is that somebody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobama View Post
/system/fonts/ as usual
This path is not visible from my Windows 10 PC linked to the Pocketbook. Only folders are applications, pictures, downloads, and music. There is no system folder visible.
Click image for larger version

Name:	touch hd.jpg
Views:	1430
Size:	194.5 KB
ID:	161847

Last edited by ElWorm; 01-26-2018 at 10:57 AM.
Old 01-26-2018, 01:21 PM   #4
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
There is a system folder there for sure. Windows hides it by default. You need to enable showing it within your file browser. You can search this forum or the FAQs on the pocketbook website for more information, because this is a common complaint.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 01:43 PM   #5
ElWorm
Zealot

Solved

I found it, I had to type in D:\system into the address bar of Explorer, popped right up. Thanks for the help!

Last edited by ElWorm; 01-26-2018 at 01:48 PM.
Advert