Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-23-2009, 04:43 PM   #1
Xeddicus
Xeddicus began at the beginning.

Device: none
Deleting bookmarks in Calibre

I can't figure out how to delete bookmarks from the built-in viewer in Calibre. I gather you can probably do it by editing the media.xml file, but is there a "delete bookmark" function built into the viewer? If so could someone please tell me where? Thank you.
Xeddicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 04:54 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
This will be in the 0.6 release of calibre. Until then you can't delete bookmarks
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-24-2009, 03:54 AM   #3
Xeddicus
Xeddicus began at the beginning.

Device: none
I shall eagerly await the 0.6 release then. Thanks for answering.

And in case anyone else comes looking for this information and didn't already think of it: A 'work around' for not being able to delete bookmarks is of course to just name the bookmark the same every time you make it if you do not require more than 1.
Xeddicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 04:36 AM   #4
akwant
closed
akwant has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.akwant has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.akwant has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: ---
cool, handling of the bookmarks is the only feature that keeps me using Sony software, it would be just great, if calibre could do it!

akwant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 01:49 PM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by akwant View Post
cool, handling of the bookmarks is the only feature that keeps me using Sony software, it would be just great, if calibre could do it!

this is bookmarks in the calibre viewer not the bookmarks on the device
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert