Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-16-2013, 07:50 AM   #1
Bobinet
Bobinet began at the beginning.

Device: eReader PRS-T2
Pages of some ebook are very too long to charge

Hi everybody
Sometime I have big problem with some ebook. All the pages take a lot of time to switch to the following (maybe about 1 minute)
Note that it is in PDF format and I use Calibre to switch to ePub format. I don't know if it's because of that but usually I use the exart same method and I have no such problem with most ebook. Somebody can help please? Thanks a lot
Bobinet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:12 AM   #2
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
This has been mentioned before.. I have found that on some books as well... if the pdf is not a pure image pdf and you are not interested in the images/diagrams in the book then use calibre do a conversion to txt format and read it that way or convert the resulting txt to epub this will get rid of the "reflow" that seems to be at the root of this problem...
bla is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert