Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-21-2011, 08:37 AM   #1
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
Sold - Kindle DX Graphite - Price Reduced

I have a Kindle DX Graphite plus the Kindle leather cover for sale. Both are in flawless condition. It comes in the original packaging and includes the original accessories. I'm asking $300 plus shipping for it. I can be reached via PM.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	_IGP0318.JPG
Views:	246
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	71439   Click image for larger version

Name:	_IGP0319.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	124.7 KB
ID:	71440   Click image for larger version

Name:	_IGP0320.JPG
Views:	237
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	71441  

Last edited by Mr. Goodbar; 06-02-2011 at 01:54 PM.
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 04:57 PM   #2
kingerg
kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.kingerg is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Sony prs-700, Kindle DX Graphite, Kindle Touch 3G
What's the best price you can give me? I live in the US and I'm ready to buy if you give me a good price. Just consider this:

Used Kindle graphites at Amazon are $338.50 + $5.49shipping+Amazon support.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002GYWHSQ/ref=sr_1_1_olp?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=130445596 4&sr=1-1&condition=used[/URL]

I'm sure we can work something out.

Please PM me or
kinggeorg@gmail.com

Thanks.
kingerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-08-2011, 08:43 PM   #3
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

PM Sent
Old 05-10-2011, 12:17 AM   #4
Leyor
Ninja Librarian
Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leyor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Cybook 3. gen, Sony T1, Kindle Paperwhite
Is this the one with the pearl e-ink screen?
Leyor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 08:31 AM   #5
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard

Yes, it is the latest version of the DX.
Advert
Old 05-11-2011, 05:36 AM   #6
pegasusses
pegasusses began at the beginning.

Device: none
hey could you upload some screenshot?
pegasusses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:22 PM   #7
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard

Yes, I'm at work now, but will take a pic or two later this evening.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:52 AM   #8
reprep
Addict
reprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: amazon kindle DXG
Waiting for the pics Mr. Goodbar. We can really work something out. I sold my kindle 3 wi-fi yesterday so i desperately need a new kindle.
reprep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:04 AM   #9
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard

Pictures uploaded to original posting.