Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-09-2018, 12:32 PM   #1
BvdS
Brett van de Sande
BvdS began at the beginning.

Device: none
Professional License

I use Calibre quite a bit in my work and I would like to contribute to the project. It would be much easier for me to contribute if there was a "professional version" that could be purchased for maybe $100 or so. (I have in mind dBeaver as an example of how this could be done.)

Brett
BvdS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 12:53 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Thanks for the thought I dont think I would feel comfortable selling a professional version that would be identical to the free one. But, if you like I can send you an invoice for consultancy or similar to show your managers.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-23-2018, 06:24 PM   #3
LadyKate
Fanatic
LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android 4 (samsung tablet and asus tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Thanks for the thought I dont think I would feel comfortable selling a professional version that would be identical to the free one. But, if you like I can send you an invoice for consultancy or similar to show your managers.
While you may not feel comfortable with selling a pro version identical to the free one, you could offer to provide invoices in the amount of the donations for those companies who require such for their accountants and tax purposes.
LadyKate is offline   Reply With Quote