Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-01-2017, 10:46 AM   #1726
RobertDDL
Whatever...
RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 840, Touch HD 2
Cuchulain of Muirthemne

New at the Dunyazad Library: Cuchulain of Muirthemne. The story of the men of the Red Branch of Ulster, arranged and put into English by Lady Gregory.

The exciting adventures of the mythological Irish hero Cuchulain — "Perhaps I should say that it is the best book that has ever come out of Ireland; for the stories which it tells are a chief part of Ireland’s gift to the imagination of the world — and it tells them perfectly for the first time," said W. B. Yeats in 1902. As all the books in the Dunyazad Library it is carefully edited, and you can download it for free in plain text, PDF, epub and mobi format.

http://dunyazad-library.net/authors/lady-gregory.htm
RobertDDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 03:22 PM   #1727
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Great MML promo! Discounted and free ebooks (including one of mine)!

Fantastic MML promo! Free and discounted ebooks! Check it out at: https://www.rrbookdeals.com/current-deals.html

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-02-2017 at 03:24 PM.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 09:45 AM   #1728
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

You made a post in this thread and now your post is gone?

Then more than likely you've violated our posting guidelines for self-promotion and your post has been deleted.

Posts are deleted for various reasons. Here are the most common reasons:

Image too large
Wrong Shameless thread
Promoting before the sale event
Shortened URL
Affiliate Link
Spam

You'll find the posting guidelines for self-promotion right here in this very forum. Here is the link: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=90052

Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 06:02 PM   #1729
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
In doing research for combat in my books, I came across a phenomenal woman by the name of Samantha Swords. Samantha practices and studies European Martial Arts. She also works as cast and crew in the film industry including time at WETA.

I wrote a little bit about her in my blog.

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2017/08/...spiration.html
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 08:28 AM   #1730
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Updated my Pencil Art Gallery

I finally got around to adding the Oppenheimer and Indonesian Street Sweeper drawings to my Pencil Art Web Gallery. Currently working on finishing up Old Arab Man and will post it when finalized.

http://www.kacweb.com/pencil.html

Enjoy!

ETA: Just finished and added Old Arab Man.

Last edited by kennyc; 08-25-2017 at 01:11 PM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 08:31 AM   #1731
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Added these new images to my Deviant Art page as well: https://kennyc.deviantart.com/

Enjoy!
Old 08-27-2017, 05:27 PM   #1732
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I decided to do some reading today. This is a review of one of my favorite authors, Stephen Nowland's "The Fortress of Gold", the second book in the Ballard Chronicles.

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2017/08/...s-of-gold.html
Old 08-31-2017, 08:14 AM   #1733
kennyc

All this talk of Beaumont, TX and Harvey (horrible as it is) made me think of one of my first published stories - Spinning. It's on my Mansions of the Mind Blog and in my Prosthetic Amalgams collection.

http://mansionsofthemind.blogspot.co.../spinning.html
Old 09-11-2017, 11:07 PM   #1734
John Carroll
kookoo

My review of Stephen L. Nowland's Upon the Ashes of Empire. Just out today and easily his best book to date.

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2017/09/...of-empire.html
Old 09-14-2017, 08:06 AM   #1735
kennyc

My latest pencil drawing is up at my Mansions of the Mind blog
I'm trying to balance my creative time between writing and drawing these days after having the pencils on hold for many years.

Willem Dafoe Drawing
Old 09-17-2017, 09:32 PM   #1736
John Carroll
kookoo

I've read more books in the last month than in the last year. "Scars of Devotion," by Ben Kramer pulled me along with it and before I knew it, I was done. I highly recommend it.

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2017/09/...-devotion.html

Last edited by John Carroll; 09-18-2017 at 10:56 AM. Reason: added title and author
Old 09-18-2017, 05:30 AM   #1737
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Carroll View Post
I've read more books in the last month than in the last year. This book pulled me along with it and before I knew it, I was done. I highly recommend it.

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2017/09/...-devotion.html
He neglected to mention the title and author of the book. Here it is:

"Scars of Devotion," by Ben Kramer.

Here's the link:

https://www.amazon.com/Scars-Devotio...evotion+kindle

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-18-2017 at 05:13 PM.
Old 09-18-2017, 03:14 PM   #1738
Dutchbook
Zealot
Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: DPT-RP1
That cover art is horrendous though
Dutchbook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 11:13 PM   #1739
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Moderator Notice

You made a post in this thread and now your post is gone?

Then more than likely you've violated our posting guidelines for self-promotion and your post has been deleted.

Posts are deleted for various reasons. Here are the most common reasons:

Image too large
Wrong Shameless thread
Promoting before the sale event
Shortened URL
Affiliate Link
Spam

You'll find the posting guidelines for self-promotion right here in this very forum. Here is the link: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=90052

Old 10-01-2017, 12:13 AM   #1740
John Carroll
kookoo

I've posted the first chapter of "Bounty" book 2 of the Crazed Trilogy.

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2017/09/...y-chapter.html

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing