Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Upload Help

Notices

Old 06-26-2022, 12:27 PM   #871
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
If anyone fancies making a nice MR epub The Sorrows of Young Werther in an epub English translation, it would be appreciated.

The library has an lrf copy, but I've discovered that lrf doesn't convert well to epub (using Calibre) as it leaves a weird embedded font. The lrf version does contain some images - it would be nice if the epub did too.

Thanks lots in advance.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 01:05 AM   #872
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
If anyone fancies making a nice MR epub The Sorrows of Young Werther in an epub English translation, it would be appreciated.
Standard EBooks (R. D. Boylan translation)
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 12:26 PM   #873
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
Thanks. I've also downloaded the PG version, which seems, strangely, to have a nicer layout (justified text). I've always prefered books from mobileread, but the library seems to have some peculiar gaps.

to everyone who works on the MR gorgeously-formatted books.
Old 07-23-2022, 03:01 PM   #874
BookCat
C L J

I was looking for an epub version of Christopher Marlowe's Doctor Faustus in the MR library - no epub - so I checked all other formats. The only version which exists is in German (epub).

I was looking for a copy to replace the awful, unreadable version downloaded from Gutenberg. Would be nice if someone could make an English version.

Thanks.
Old 10-10-2022, 02:38 PM   #875
Cactus Chef
Addict
Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cactus Chef ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Clara HD, Galaxy Tab S5e, Kindle 4th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
I was looking for an epub version of Christopher Marlowe's Doctor Faustus in the MR library - no epub - so I checked all other formats. The only version which exists is in German (epub).

I was looking for a copy to replace the awful, unreadable version downloaded from Gutenberg. Would be nice if someone could make an English version.

Thanks.

https://standardebooks.org/ebooks/ch...doctor-faustus
Cactus Chef is offline   Reply With Quote