Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 02-20-2017, 09:21 AM   #1
AZBooks
AZBooks began at the beginning.

Device: Android Smartphone
Clear/Reset Reading % for books in Moon+ Reader

I've loaded a bunch of books on a new tablet I'm giving to my sister. While testing various features and functions of the app, I have opened on a few dozen books and flipped through many pages. In statistics, it shows there are 59 "Read Books" even after "clearing" the statistics data.

Many individual books show the percentage completed of that book. Is there anyway to clear these.

Last edited by issybird; 02-20-2017 at 10:51 AM.
AZBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 03:44 AM   #2
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZBooks View Post
I've loaded a bunch of books on a new tablet I'm giving to my sister. While testing various features and functions of the app, I have opened on a few dozen books and flipped through many pages. In statistics, it shows there are 59 "Read Books" even after "clearing" the statistics data.

Many individual books show the percentage completed of that book. Is there anyway to clear these.
If you haven't been able to reset the read details try
go to your Android Settings
Select Applications.
select moon+ reader and reset cache and data you might need to repoint moon+ reader to the ebooks folder
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert