Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 01-23-2012, 08:42 AM   #1
RJT
RJT began at the beginning.

Device: Sony S Tablet
Sony Tablet S - Plug-in

I'm unable to find a plug-in that works for my Sony Tablet - is there a speicifc plug-in that works? The Calibre doesn't see the tablet. I've used a drag and drop technque to get a book to the tablet - but would like the function of not having to copy and paste.
RJT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 09:36 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJT View Post
I'm unable to find a plug-in that works for my Sony Tablet - is there a speicifc plug-in that works? The Calibre doesn't see the tablet. I've used a drag and drop technque to get a book to the tablet - but would like the function of not having to copy and paste.
Use send to disk (or connect to folder) for devices that Calibre Can't recognize, but appear as a drive to the OS.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-23-2012, 10:51 AM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....d-phone-tablet
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote