Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-19-2012, 11:05 AM   #1
Dianne_Carol
Dianne_Carol began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Unhappy Hello, I am new to this so please forgive me if I am in the wrong place....

I bought myself a kobo reader on a whim, I am a dance teacher and was hoping to keep some of my dance scripts on my kobo, which at first did happen, I managed to get some on the kobo, then decided I would try and put a whole load on together...trouble!!! I can see them all there on my computer through the kobo but when I disconnect from the kobo there is only 1 left but loads of files saying anydream_swan.pdf, so I went back to computer and deleted them all but still all these anydream_swan.pdf were there....when I tried to delete them on the kobo they said they were already deleted...so why are they all still there and why can I not read the pdf's anymore.....feeling really silly now
Dianne_Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:38 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
This is the Introduce Yourself Forum, where new members take the time and courtesy to introduce themselves.

Why not introduce yourself to us?

After that, you may wish to visit the many forums, where your questions will be better served.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-19-2012, 01:01 PM   #3
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 05:47 PM   #4
Dianne_Carol

Sorry
Old 07-19-2012, 06:17 PM   #5
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Welcome Dianne! Tell us where you're from!
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-19-2012, 06:39 PM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Dianne and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 06:41 PM   #7
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Welcome to MR....Yes you are in the wrong place as well as a few hundred of us ebook addicts. Enjoy the MR jungle and stay for a while.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 06:53 PM   #8
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, Diane.

If you haven't found it already, here is the link to the Kobo forum. See where it says "new thread" in blue, right above the "Threads in Forum" (also in blue)?

Click that and ask your question. I'm sure you'll get help.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=223

For future reference, at the very top of each page, you'll see links to "home", "forums", Dev hub", and "News".

Enjoy!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:00 PM   #9
StoryEnthusiast
K. C. Lee
StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone
Welcome Diane. You are not alone. I talked about the wrong things when I came on to this forum to introduce myself, but now I'm enjoying it everyday. (Moderator: I hope I have not broken any unwritten rule here where you must exceed a certain number of posts to be able to welcome new members. All the previous posters have large number of posts made already.)
StoryEnthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 06:04 PM   #10
Dianne_Carol

Thank you everybody, I live in Oxfordshire, UK and I am a dancing teacher teaching children from 5 years to adults of 85 years.....I bought my kobo as I said above because it would read pdf documents....as there are thousands of dance scripts etc I thought it would be ideal, also for taking on holiday etc....I have just started reading Huckleberry Finn on it as have done something to my kobo.
Old 07-25-2012, 01:08 AM   #11
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote