Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 07-15-2010, 07:14 AM   #1
aacero
aacero began at the beginning.

Device: jetbook lite
JBL $90 at newegg.com until July 21

Conditions:
1. Must be an "E-blast" subscriber (sign up at the link below)
2. Promo code: EMCYVZS24

http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemail...ner-_-AllDeals
aacero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 07:18 AM   #2
uRwhatUr
Groupie
uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.

Device: Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by aacero View Post
Conditions:
1. Must be an "E-blast" subscriber (sign up at the link below)
2. Promo code: EMCYVZS24

http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemail...ner-_-AllDeals
Your quick this morning! You beat my post by a minute Requested the mods to delete my post.

Last edited by uRwhatUr; 07-15-2010 at 07:20 AM.
uRwhatUr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:34 PM   #3
pbroussard
pbroussard began at the beginning.

Device: ebookwise
In for one, since wifey lost her ebookwise reader. Looking forward to not having to reformat a ton of books this time.
pbroussard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:49 PM   #4
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
I'm considering getting one. I asked some questions about it here I would like answered before I do.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:55 PM   #5
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
This is a CHEAPEST price for JetBook-Lite for all history of this unit... . The previous record was $99.95 with free shipping
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:11 AM   #6
jblitereader
Addict
jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.

Device: jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbroussard View Post
In for one, since wifey lost her ebookwise reader. Looking forward to not having to reformat a ton of books this time.
What happened?
jblitereader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 02:03 AM   #7
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
It's a very tempting price. Hello jetBook Mini?
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 06:55 AM   #8
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Fantastic price but do they sell internationally?
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 11:44 PM   #9
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
Fantastic price but do they sell internationally?
As I know NewEgg ship to US and Canada only
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 05:59 AM   #10
sabredog
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hmmm... sounds like I will need to think further afield. My wife loves her JBL so much she wants another one for work lunchtime reading!
Old 07-17-2010, 09:01 AM   #11
GhostHawk
Data Privateer!
GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.

Device: Ectaco Jetbook& Jetbook Lite
Tell her to carry it back and forth, my wife does.
GhostHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:57 AM   #12
sabredog

Finding an armoured case is the problem and I do not mind buying her another ereader. I have two myself
Old 07-17-2010, 11:47 AM   #13
DJHARKAVY
Addict
DJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blueDJHARKAVY can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Blackberry, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
Finding an armoured case is the problem and I do not mind buying her another ereader. I have two myself
How badly does she treat them? I carry mine in my pocket, in the JBL case that they gave away during their video promotion and have no problems with it.
DJHARKAVY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:32 PM   #14
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Right, I really like the official JBL cover/case, it provides a lot of protection with the
minimal impact on the size of the package. It puts the JBL between a couple of thick
sheets of leather that protects the screen and adds only about 1/8" to the dimensions.
The sheets are held together by elastic strapping and are lined with a soft fabric.

I bought two of them for ~$20 each, (from the Ectaco site if I remember correctly).

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 07:38 PM   #15
sabredog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJHARKAVY View Post
How badly does she treat them? I carry mine in my pocket, in the JBL case that they gave away during their video promotion and have no problems with it.
I was not even aware that there was an official JBL case. Will check that out. I have found a case for her though as a substitute, plus purchased a nice pouch for her to use whilst at home.

Where she works though, her bag goes into a locker. So another JBL seems to be the ticket.

Tags
jbl, newegg, sale