Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 09-06-2019, 09:50 AM   #1
Corsari
Corsari began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Is it possible to export sqlite3 kindle ebooks to PDF?

Hello to all the community

I provide the reason of my question.

On Amazon I have purchased a Kindle format book. It is available only kindle format, no paper, no PDF no other e-reader format, otherwise I would have purchased it in paper edition.

In few words, I prefer paper. Also the PDF ones, I go to some printing shop and print them, expecially technical manuals.

At amazon they say you can only read it on kindle or online (read.amazon.com) or on the mobile app,

no way to export it to PDF or to print it unless you don't print every page or make screenshots

Does KOReader allow to open a contemporary kindle book and to export it to PDF?

Thank you
Corsari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 10:12 AM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
KOReader, calibre, and most programs that convert to PDF, will not work with files that contain DRM measures. Once the DRM is removed, there are more options.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert