Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 07-20-2019, 10:34 AM   #16
Josh Aenon
Josh Aenon began at the beginning.

Device: Adobe Acrobat
@Dia. Am not asking about how to build an app am asking what i need to know eg the right epub reader plugin to be used for the app if there is anything like that. Am a project manager and i kind of had to oversee a project related to this, that's why am asking questions
Josh Aenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 02:06 PM   #17
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Sorry. I'm just not following the line of your questioning.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 02:13 PM   #18
lumpynose
Wizard
lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pilot M105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Aenon View Post
@Dia. Am not asking about how to build an app am asking what i need to know eg the right epub reader plugin to be used for the app if there is anything like that. Am a project manager and i kind of had to oversee a project related to this, that's why am asking questions
No plugin will be needed. It merely depends on whatever you're using supporting the display of html5 animations. So you'll need to use that twisty.epub file and load it on various devices and see if it works. For android and the ipad you'll also need to try various epub applications; jackie_w gave you the names of two for android that work. Similar legwork for Windows and the Mac. Standalone e-readers like the kindle and kobo are unlikely to work or will work poorly.
lumpynose is offline   Reply With Quote