Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-20-2017, 03:25 PM   #1
osmin
osmin began at the beginning.

Device: computer screen
How to report a bug

On http://calibre-ebook.com/bugs it is said that one should mark bug as private if one is to attach copyrighted book to it. But when one logs on to https://bugs.launchpad.net/calibre one is not offered an option to mark bug as such.
What to do? I have a bug to report about conversion from MOBI to HTMLZ.
osmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 04:46 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Moderator Notice
The Development forum is for issues regarding actual Development i.e. how to program something for calibre.

IIRC the option to mark a launchpad report as 'private' is made available after you post the report - probably on the right near the Mute mail option. But I may be misremembering.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-20-2017, 05:08 PM   #3
osmin

OK. I'll try. Hope this doesn't leak the book as it is linked personally to me ("watermark" or something)...
Old 06-20-2017, 05:19 PM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@osmin - post without the attachment, then you should be able to see the mark private option, then add the attachment as a second post, and mark the report private.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 05:56 PM   #5
osmin

@BetterRed: That is what I have done. Thanks.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/calibre/+bug/1699345 - but only for those who can see PRIVATE bugs.
Advert