Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-29-2012, 04:06 AM   #1
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
$90 Kindle Fire (used, +$5 shipping)

With Amazon and Best Buy accepting all those trade ins, you had to expect this was coming. Best Buy is re-selling the traded in units through their cowboom outlet...

http://www.cowboom.com/

Looking at my year old Fire, I'd have to guess these are in pretty good condition (mine would pass for new).

My personal experiences with Cowboom have been very good.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote