Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-19-2011, 11:17 PM   #1
Keslynn
Plausible Deniability
Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Mini 4
Does Reading Life work with non-Kobo books?

I'm interested in the Kobo Touch for a couple of reasons. Reading Life is one of them. I'm hooked on sticker/reward-type apps (I have the easily amused factor of a 5-year-old) and I'd love being able to track my reading stats. Question is: does Reading Life work on books not purchased from Kobo? I have a ton of epub and mobi files from other sources and it would be a real disappointment if those were not included in my reading stats or wouldn't put me in the running for "rewards."

Any current KT owners willing to check for me?

TIA!
Keslynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 12:02 AM   #2
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Yes, it works with sideloaded epubs.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-20-2011, 12:07 AM   #3
Keslynn
Plausible Deniability
Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Mini 4
I thank you although I think my wallet might not... ;-)
Keslynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 09:45 PM   #4
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Works for me with Calibre loaded epub books.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 01:03 AM   #5
brikov
brikov began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Cool My thoughts exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keslynn View Post
I'm hooked on sticker/reward-type apps (I have the easily amused factor of a 5-year-old) and I'd love being able to track my reading stats.
I scoffed at the Reading Life features at first but now I am addicted to it. They are strangely compelling, aren't they?

It is good to know that it will work with my other books. Thanks for posting this question.
brikov is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert