Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-20-2009, 10:44 PM   #1
zibeth
zibeth began at the beginning.

Device: HP Ipaq
Happy to be here!

I am very happy that I found this site. I have been scouring the net for free ebooks both classic and modern literature and this site seems to fit the bill. I look forward to finding lots of great things to read here.

Sincerely,
Zibeth
A Chronic Read-aholic
zibeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:40 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, Zilbeth.

We're happy to have you.

Don't hesitate to ask questions..........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-21-2009, 12:48 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Zibeth and welcome to MobileRead. I started eBooks on an IPaq and loved the thing but, once I laid eyes on an eInk device, I was quickly lured away. I've had a Sony 505 for close to two years now and really like it and could never go back to my iPaq. And using Calibre (available on this site for free), I was able to convert most of my iPaq books over to the Sony
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 02:04 PM   #4
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Welcome!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 02:22 PM   #5
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Zibeth. Check out my own wee publishing site at www.bewrite.net. If there are any titles there that catch your eye, just drop me a line and I'll be happy to send them through to you free of charge. PDF only so far, I'm afraid, but they're not DRM, so you can easily convert them to whatever format you prefer with Calibre, etc. ntmarrATbewrite.net (use the @ sign). Looking forward to your posts in 2010 ... especially in the 'Hey Let's Get Some Action Going' reading recommendations thread -- my favourite here. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert