Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-28-2013, 03:48 PM   #1
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
help please - ADE problem

just bought a book from Kobo, and downloaded as usual the link. However it won't open in ADE, and I get the error message:
Quote:
Error getting license
Server communication problem: E_ADEPT_IO
Now I've not done anything weird with ADE, in fact only opened it, and it has been on my laptop for years.
The only thing unusual I can think of is that since my laptop today won't connect to the wireless, so it is connected to my router via a network cable.

Any suggestion?
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 05:15 PM   #2
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
problem solved (on chat): I had to uninstall, then dowload the ADE installer again from Internet Explorer setting the LAN to get automatic settings, and reinstall. It works now, in case anyone else finds themselves in the same predicament.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert